PC Game Deals/Giveaways

J4MES OX4D

^and it's gone back down to £17.99 :lol:

Last chance saloon in the sale now. Nothing really new; just a compilation of what's been reduced in this sale already at their lowest rates.

Gutted S.T.A.L.K.E.R hasn't dropped so I may have to get a cheap physical copy online instead. 

Not been the best sale either - the winter sale last year seemed to have greater reductions on some games including CS:GO which dropped to £2.49 at one point. 

I've finished by getting Space Engineers for £10.04 in the end. Didn't feel like a sale purchase as it was only a minor reduction from the £14.99 standard price but that's the cheapest this game is going to get for a very long time and it seems it has made good progress and has a bright future.

I've finished by getting Space Engineers for £10.04 in the end. Didn't feel like a sale purchase as it was only a minor reduction from the £14.99 standard price but that's the cheapest this game is going to get for a very long time and it seems it has made good progress and has a bright future.

Oh god, I hate that game, its just boring.

I ended up getting the Dawn of War pack and Prison Architect

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

My purchases:

State of Decay - though already had on 360

Dragon Age Origins (the full bollox) - never played a Dragon Age game (might still never lol)

Baldur's Gate II - because I believe the hype, a hundred years later

A week before the sale (I was expecting the sale nearer August) I bought X-Com for my girlfriend - she beat me on her second attempt :o

Crap sale, was hoping for a big Dark Souls 2 reduction, I'll wait for the Halloween sale instead I think.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

I couldn't get into it to be honest, I got as far as the old couple driving me around and fighting the 2 giant asshole robots

I will say this though, that might be the longest intro to a game ever (Outside the Final Fantasy series)

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

I'm quite liking Space Engineers so far. Haven't played too much but there is real scope for potential and creativity. It wont be as big as Minecraft but it certainly will prove popular. Hope it holds down my interest for a long time and the developers keep adding a flurry of features. 

All for just $3.99

Professional Farmer 2014

Woodcutter Simulator 2013 Gold Edition

Airport Simulator 2014

Warehouse and Logistics Simulator

Towtruck Simulator 2015

Skyscraper Simulator

Agricultural Simulator: Historical Farming

Brige it (Plus)

Trainz: Murchison 2

Trainz: Classic Carbon City

Trainz: Settle & Carlisle