PC Game Deals/Giveaways

J4MES OX4D

See, there IS a problem with PC. You always have too many games  :P

Like, it doesn't matter if there's 6 games I haven't played yet, steam can't be selling games for five bucks. Because then I'll 7 games I haven't played yet.

I haven't gotten around to playing some games I bought in last year's Steam summer sale. I also have the problem of buying games I have already completed on Xbox 360. Just to see the beauty elicited by a decent GPU.

I came to PC late :D

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Okay, I couldn't remember the exact date

I have a huge list of games I want, they had better NOT go on sale on thursday. I won't have cash till friday :(

Whats on everyones list?

My main one is the STALKER trilogy

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

S.T.A.L.K.E.R trilogy is top of my list. I definitely think this will go on sale. I also want to pick up Crysis as I have the physical copy but can't be arsed to dig it out :lol:

Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition, Payday 2, Dragon Age Origins, Borderlands 2, The Witcher 2, Saints Row 4, Batman Arkham Origins, The Wolf Among Us, Papers Please, Torchlight 2, Tomb Raider, AOE II HD, South Park plus a fair few more. Most of these games have gone in the sale previously but I haven't had the money to buy or time to play but I'd take a stab that 99% of these will be reduced in the summer sale and possibly for bigger discounts that previously seen.

I love how you can pick up games dirt cheap that you know nothing about and they turn out to be a blast!

5613e9a2b424cdad2f3fed5473c0cc5fc223596a

Personally I would avoid Borderlands 2 because its just a horrible game that loves gimmicks and wants to punch you in the face repeatedly with them, over and over and over

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

SUMMER SALE UP AND RUNNING!

Prices likely to drop further and include many more games. I'm holding back at present but I'm lining up my targets.

Far Cry 3 £3.74

DayZ £16.99

Dead Rising 3 (pre-purchase) £29.99

Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition £2.99

Don't Starve £2.74

X-Com Enemy Unknown £4.74

Democracy 3 £6.45

Rebellion £5.99

Dead Island Riptide £4.99

DMC £7.49

Hotline Miami £1.04

Mirrors Edge £2.49