Ghosts First Impressions

TigerBurge

Are you kidding? The maps are awesome :)  (can't wait til first map pack) :ph34r: 

I like most of the maps and there are only a few iffy ones such as Chasm and Seige. I love cranked as the mode is limited to a select map rotation in which all of them are of a very high quality and are dead suitable for the mode.

Tremor - the way it plays, everyone always fights over the fema building or the third story roof.  It's boring having to constantly kill the campers there or take it over myself. No choice in the matter.

Octane - probably my favorite map because its easy to snipe the campers.

Chasm - I don't play it; ever.

Seige - I don't play it; ever.

Freight - once again, pretty boring since everyone always camps in the buildings. It's become a job weeding out the campers, much like busting boosters was fun at first and then became a chore.

Stormfront - Impossible to cross the map in the middle. Spawns in the LIbrary are fucked. Get the hell out of there because enemies will spawn right where you spawned all the time.

Strikezone - I hate this map. People are always camping in the bar or the center hallway or laying on corners. Get the fuck up bitch.

Whiteout - so so map, mainly because its fun to snipe on.

Prison Break - campers (surprise) take over the hilltop.  The only safe way to approach it is through the bottom part of the hill in the main area of the map.  The back corner where the jeep is can be impossible to pass if people are camping it (which they are in almost every game)

Warhawk - more camping, this time in buildings that have only one way in and all they have to do is lay prone in front of the doorway. Thanks IW.  Also, the spawn near the tank is totally fucked as well.

Flooded - No.

Keep calm and question nothing.

I think all the buildings in war hawk have 2 ways in if you get onto the awnings and go in through the windows, but I have to agree the maps are for the most part just meh,there's no maps you particularly look forward to its more just being glad it wasn't siege which I don't play or the boredom inducing stone haven which I use to practise sniping on.

my first impression is, there is an incredible amount of camping...serious camping...

This is the campiest game since MW2 no doubt.

Black Ops 2 seemed to bring the best out of the COD community but modes like Kill Confirmed and Domination in Ghosts are just unbearable now.  

Getting shot of HQ and HP was a bad idea. 

Yeah I don't run into odd numbers of campers...people camp a lot but they camp as much or more in bo2, bo1 mw3 and mw2.

On release week it felt like there were a lot of campers but I just didn't know the maps, now that I learned the maps it's better.

It's like this with every CoD, maps are fresh and you have no clue where people patrol, camp at or move around....then you learn the maps and it's easy.

Yeah I don't run into odd numbers of campers...people camp a lot but they camp as much or more in bo2, bo1 mw3 and mw2.

On release week it felt like there were a lot of campers but I just didn't know the maps, now that I learned the maps it's better.

It's like this with every CoD, maps are fresh and you have no clue where people patrol, camp at or move around....then you learn the maps and it's easy.

Well said Trev