Just checked and you've disappeared from our roster and you're not showing as a pending application.

I'm sure if you ask nicely Chris or Tommy will send you an in game invite :)

Yeah Chris and I have been texting back and forth. Confused to say the least.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

Do any of you have a problem with my son joining the "clan" none of his friends are playing CoD all playing Battlefield.

I have no problem with Chip joining up as long as his friends don't join the party all the time.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Chris, is your son's XBL tag xxDe4d Gh0stxx ? I have an application pending in that name

And can someone get Dylan to check barracks>clan invites please as I think he's the only invite I sent out thats not responded

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

Chris, is your son's XBL tag xxDe4d Gh0stxx ? I have an application pending in that name

And can someone get Dylan to check barracks>clan invites please as I think he's the only invite I sent out thats not responded

Or we could leave Dylan behind, also have you sent Mikey (Moir7) an invite?

Or we could leave Dylan behind, also have you sent Mikey (Moir7) an invite?

Don't think I got down as far as Mikey. It was the first night that I'd got the game, I'd sent out 10-15 and just wanted toplay the game! Sorry Mikey and anyone else I missed

It was also frustrating the number of people who didn't have a Call of Duty account. I don't blame them for this as it's so easy to get it confused with the Elite account. I'll try to remember next time I hop on but if you could do it as well, that would be good

And, no, we can't leave Dylan behind :)

Is Adam getting the game?

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

Yes, Dead Ghost is Chip, aka, Little Chris.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png