Football (Played with Feet)

Madjonny

What odds did you get on 5-1 win James?

After getting back in the country this afternoon and having my phone going mad with goal alerts was a great end of holiday present... Just wish I got to watch the game...

20-1 which weren't too shabby! I had a feeling all week particularly after the way Liverpool played against Everton and the lackluster display Arsenal had at Southampton. I thought my bet at half time was over at 4-0 too! 

Oh well that's my Xmas bills paid off :D

I don't think Moyes can be faulted today - the result was down to the players.  If you'd shown me the stats without the score, I'd be asking you if United had reached a double-figure scoreline. Just like the Chelsea game against West Ham; it was a frustrating game for the hosts but with Man Utd's position and dreary home form; the result will ultimately center on the manager as much as the players. I think after today; United will have a clearer picture of who should be retained and who needs to be replaced. Whether Moyes will be there to make such decisions is another question but I don't think he can shoulder much responsibility for the overall result after such a dominant display.