Football (Played with Feet)

Madjonny

I think this applies to most people. Not just Chelsea fans. You get told something you haven't heard shit about and instead of wanting to make yourself look the part of an ignorant twat on TV they just chat along and end up a massive twat anyways. Funny as hell though!

Goddamnit Wenger... Instead of just paying for what can potentially be one of the best players in the PL in a few years you decide to go for Kim Källström and Miroslav Klose. Atleast Klose is better then Bendtner and I'd love to see him play in the PL, but honestly, SIGN FUCKING DRAXLER NOW!!!

So Rich, how long has Moyes got before the knives are out?? The biggest issue he will have in the summer is attracting big names to the club if they miss out on a CL spot. Tough times ahead I suspect, but it does just how good a manager SAF was.

I think they'll hold on to him for the rest of the season, i really can't see us letting him go. We've been extremely unlucky and along with playing like crap at times, that has really hurt us but i'm confident we'll start to play better over the coming weeks.

Thanks for all those Euan, great way to start the day  :lol: Bastard!

Obvious red card, last man, no doubt, #tard

Great to see Joe Kinnear has stepped down as Director of Football at Newcastle United.  Can't believe he was ahead of Alan Pardew in the Toon Army hierarchy!

He really should have been sacked after this happened http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/440798/EXCLUSIVE-Joe-Kinnear-in-Newcastle-gaffe-as-he-tries-to-sign-one-of-his-own-players

I'm not having a go at the typo, just wondering who he mixed Michael up with...

His brother.

He played for Bayern Munich, Fiorentina, Chelsea (albeit briefly), Ajax and most famously for Rangers <3. Part of the Danish team that won Euro 92. Best player to have played in Scotland in my lifetime, no doubt.

I am not the only one to accidentally get the Laudrup brothers mixed up - The Belfast Telegraph made the same mistake last night :lol:  

Does anyone remember Michael missed Euro 92 to go on holiday before Denmark were reinstated to the competition after Yugoslavia were kicked out and they went on to win it without him?