Football (Played with Feet)

Madjonny

Nice to see the emotion in the Man Utd players last night after the penalties. It may only be the League Cup but it was nice to see that players actually cared last night unlike the West Ham ones who were more interested in sorting out their night out down the east end with Keiron 'I spend £70,000 on a bottle of champagne and every round is my round' Dyer after the City game.

Well it ain't gonna be the Manchester derby like a few expected but Sunderland could do a Wigan and pull off a major shock but the way City are playing; it could be a cricket score regardless of who they are playing!

Looks like Chelsea have beaten Liverpool to the signing of Mohammed Salad for £11m. 

He looks a decent player from what I've seen of him in the Europa and Champions League with Basil. Surprised he hasn't come to the Premiership sooner

I could be proven wrong but I got the impression he'd be another mediocre player who doesn't really strengthen our squad. Kind of like a Borini or Aspas. Hopefully we can get a champions league spot next season and get some stars in.

Looks like Chelsea have beaten Liverpool to the signing of Mohammed Salad for £11m. 

He looks a decent player from what I've seen of him in the Europa and Champions League with Basil. Surprised he hasn't come to the Premiership sooner

Just a cheaper bench warmer for Chelsea...

Salah is a good player from what iv seen but Willian and schurrle are better...

blackops2sig.jpg

Baines signs a new deal at Everton so Man Utd should probably have a look at Luke Shaw as a good candidate to replace Patricia Evra. I don't think Alex 'I can't believe it's not' Buttner is up to it.

Luke Shaw is a sound young player. That'd be a good investment if they made the deal. 

Very interesting night in the Prem. Liverpool destroy Everton and Southampton hold Arsenal 2-2. The Gunners were apparently beyond awful in the first half and the Saints could have been 4/5-0 up at the break. City or Chelsea could be top tomorrow which could make for a frantic finale. 

Looks like Wan Matter had a good start to his Man Utd career too!