Football (Played with Feet)

Madjonny

Liverpool should be okay against Besiktas, I'd say they'll field a strong team and I think Demba Ba is out long term (he was their only goal threat).

Them and us (THFC) probably see Europa as a route through to the CL if our 'top four' dreams fail to materialise.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Good win last night Phil :) Sheff Utd in the semi's too! 

I was in The Bell and Hare after the game, they had a tv on in the beer garden showing the draw for the semi finals. Getting Sheffield was (here I jinx everything) a touch.

The Geordies on the 'terraces' gave a good account of themselves, long way home for those boys.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

I was in The Bell and Hare after the game, they had a tv on in the beer garden showing the draw for the semi finals. Getting Sheffield was (here I jinx everything) a touch.

The Geordies on the 'terraces' gave a good account of themselves, long way home for those boys.

I may pop down for the semi's depending on work. I have a bloody good record at the Lane this stage of the competition seeing Spurs beat Arsehole 5-1 and Burnley 4-1 :D

I'm hinting for Phil to buy me a ticket, transport and hotel for the game :ph34r: 

I may pop down for the semi's depending on work. I have a bloody good record at the Lane this stage of the competition seeing Spurs beat Arsehole 5-1 and Burnley 4-1 :D

I'm hinting for Phil to buy me a ticket, transport and hotel for the game :ph34r: 

If you can access a membership card I could pick up yours with mine, not sure if they'll reach general sale.... otherwise can ask around to see if anyone I know with a card isn't going, just let me know, innit.

Hotel will involve sleeping with my cats :D

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

If you can access a membership card I could pick up yours with mine, not sure if they'll reach general sale.... otherwise can ask around to see if anyone I know with a card isn't going, just let me know, innit.

Hotel will involve sleeping with my cats :D

:lol: Cheers Phil! Got plenty of time to sort summat out anyway. I'll keep checking the official site for ticket news and on-sale dates over Christmas. I used my membership to get the Arsenal 2nd leg tickets (a tout for the final :ph34r: ) but if I remember rightly; the first leg against Burnley back in 09 went on general sale and the home leg for Sheff Utd is the first fixture on the 19th too by the look of things so they might do again depending on demand but we shall see indeed..

^Ha ha I wondered if you'd spot that!

I couldn't face any more beer today, I was ten metres from the pub and turned back.

Tonight's Match of the Day will be starting the year in style.

3 point lane, my arse :lol:

:lol: MOTD is going to be crazy later! According to the running order; the fourth match in contains 6 goals whereas normally the ones down the pecking order are usually a 1-1, 1-0 or 0-0. I just hope they have enough time to cram in all the entertainment - if I were the BBC; I wouldn't even bother showing the Villa game :ph34r:

_80014849_newyearmotd.png

^a player of his quality deserved a title at some point.

He should do a Lampard and join Cheatski or Man Shitty on loan first. Apparently that there new team in New York are raging he's (Fat Frank) now staying on here in the Premier League until the end of the season.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

^a player of his quality deserved a title at some point.

He should do a Lampard and join Cheatski or Man Shitty on loan first. Apparently that there new team in New York are raging he's (Fat Frank) now staying on here in the Premier League until the end of the season.

Fans have already filed a missing persons report :lol:

WvpSBym.png

I think Gerrard should probably depart from the premiership altogether and look abroad especially in the MLS as I don't think he'd cut another season at the English top-level. Lampard, even at 36 seems to handle himself and his fitness/fatness extremely well and could probably stay at Man City for the whole of next season too. Gerrard just seems to be struggling with the demands of the Prem now and he's struggling to deliver the standard of workrate he's best known for. 

I think Gerrard should probably depart from the premiership altogether and look abroad especially in the MLS as I don't think he'd cut another season at the English top-level. Lampard, even at 36 seems to handle himself and his fitness/fatness extremely well and could probably stay at Man City for the whole of next season too. Gerrard just seems to be struggling with the demands of the Prem now and he's struggling to deliver the standard of workrate he's best known for. 

I honestly think he's still a decent player by prem standards and could get into a lot of first teams, the MLS or even Serie A would be kinder for him however.