Hello!

JOZ_87

Hi everyone. I'm Alex an electrical engineer from Hertfordshire in the UK, currently obsessed with Destiny but not had much experience with raids, strikes etc.. so glad to join FG, and hoping I can learn from everyone whilst getting to know you all.

I am on PS4 and tend to be online around 4-6pm UK time, but my wife is in the later stages of pregnancy, so I am sure the upcoming sleepless nights will give me an excuse to get some gaming in during the early hours of the morning, although I have already been told a TV is not allowed in the nursery.....we will see lol!

Other than Destiny I am a big fan of Final Fantasy, and play Call of Duty every now and then.

My PSN is JOZ_87 if you would like to add me. Thanks for accepting me into FG, look forward to seeing you all in destiny soon :)

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Alex and welcome! 4-6 might be a little early for a midweek raid for most of the guys on here but, being retired, I might be able to squeeze a strike or two in with you if I have an afternoon session.....how about weekends?

When is the baby due and have you got your "go" bag ready? :)

Ping me a friend request next time you're on, details are on the side panel on the left and look forward to talking to you

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

Welcome aboard Alex! Hopefully the wife will understand when the baby comes you'll need some sanity times!

I'm Lee, I tend to be here a lot around work, life and games ;)

Take a look around and get involved what interests you. We're a decent and unique bunch here, some might say :D honestly though, I couldn't ask to find better friends in life than here.

Enjoy your stay at FG buddy.

Forum Signature Test.png

Thanks Plumbers,

Great I will add you now. Yeah will be on at weekends as well, depending if I win the battle of TV control with my wife :4_joy:.

Due 29th October. Yeah we have 3 bags that are ready to go, it might even become 4 bags if we keep buying stuff!!