Destiny Video Ideas

tronic44

PREVIEW_SCREENSHOT1_515663.jpg

Since there are so many people playing this game, i thought it would be nice to start making some videos. I don't know destiny at all so I'm not sure what would make a good video but I'm guessing you guys do.

If anyone has any ideas for possible videos then please put them in this thread, also don't forget to save your videos and turn your chat recording on.

Have fun destinying!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Perfect Rich! We really could and should have enough gameplay to put together FG Montages.

PvP will clearly have some in there for the obvious team kills and killing sprees.

However, there's always some great moments in PvE that is a great battle or clusterfuck event that was amazing to be a part of.

I suggest we get the ideas down but also start pushing clips to youtube so we can send to you. Is@Greboth going to help you on this too as its a lot just for you to do mate.

Forum Signature Test.png

Destiny videos generally are PvP clips the same as other games so multikills, crazy grenade kills etc.  or stupid/funny PvE stuff like accidentally slamming a sword mid jump so you instantly die, corpse launching bosses etc.

As I said last night I've not capped any Destiny as I unplugged my elgato as if it is plugged in I have to have my PC on to play ps4.  Which I wasn't going to do for the first week grind.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png