Destiny 2 - Non Spoiler Infothread

Tombstone

Hey Everyone! Tombstone here, I'm going to share the info I've learned over the past two days of this game, without spoilers

Preorder bonuses/edition bonuses are obtained once you hit level 20 and finish the main story

Power Cap is 300

Infusion has changed, you require the same item entirely to infuse, if you want to infuse a scout rifle, you need to infuse a scout rifle into it

only exception to the above is Coldheart/Trace Rifles, they take Auto Rifles

NOTE: You can infuse an energy weapon into a kinetic weapon, and vice versa

All the TTK Subclasses have returned. To obtain them, you must hit level 15 at least, and reobtain Voidwalker, Striker, or Gunslinger to get the corresponding item.

To obtain strikes, you must finish the campaign.

Nightfall requirement is 230 power minimum

Reputation rankups require 20 of their corresponding item, and you must be level 20 to claim them.

Exotics are reobtained through your Vault system

Destiny Item Manager already works

The eververse transactions "Bright Engrams" can be obtained through gameplay, exactly how Motes of Light are in Destiny 1

Your Guardian's memories are bound by account, not character. You may start a new character and see the "Memories" Cutscenes

Clan functions are disabled, they will most likely drop on the week of the raid (September 12th, 2017)

Everything in your inventory tab, and your currency carries between characters

Tombstone:

93% Weaboo, 51% Lore Nerd, 100% Bad with numbers

Nice, good read @SirTombstone

It's an interesting change what they did with infusion to only work with same gun. Not sure how I feel about that right now.

I need to get my laptop running alongside me for that DIM again.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Technically infusion is claiming that you can infuse up to 350. So it's looking like that might be the end cap when the hard raid is out. Additionally, at least one exotic quest I have requires the raid, so there may be more. Nightfall has a 230 and 300 recommended power variant, with the 300 being called prestige. The two affixes currently are Prism, which is essentially a rotating burn, moving at a rate of a switch every 20 seconds. It only powers up the three elements, and does not affect enemy or kinetic damage. The other is that the Nightfall is on a 10 minute timer, but now if you go over time the mission fails. Killing enemies will add time, with two seconds added for red bars and up to seven for yellows. 

Also, don't save engrams. An engram is fixed to your light at the time of drop, not decrypt, so you can't hang on to an exotic engram until almost at max light for that little push like D1. 

18 hours ago, Bruce said:

Technically infusion is claiming that you can infuse up to 350. So it's looking like that might be the end cap when the hard raid is out. Additionally, at least one exotic quest I have requires the raid, so there may be more. Nightfall has a 230 and 300 recommended power variant, with the 300 being called prestige. The two affixes currently are Prism, which is essentially a rotating burn, moving at a rate of a switch every 20 seconds. It only powers up the three elements, and does not affect enemy or kinetic damage. The other is that the Nightfall is on a 10 minute timer, but now if you go over time the mission fails. Killing enemies will add time, with two seconds added for red bars and up to seven for yellows. 

Also, don't save engrams. An engram is fixed to your light at the time of drop, not decrypt, so you can't hang on to an exotic engram until almost at max light for that little push like D1. 

Thanks @Bruce, I think we'll need to learn more about Nightfalls in general and what the mechanics are going forward. I want to make sure that, as an active clan, we support everybody and help each other through it.

10 hours ago, Dr Diamond said:

Dont complete milestones that give you "powerful gear" until you hit level 20 !

How many of those did you come across Adam? I haven't seen many yet tbh but will look tonight now I'm lv20.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

I just saw it in a video saying that you want to wait til you are at level 20 so the powerful gear pushes you towards max light

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I absoloutely prefer it this way. You have overall more control. You can finish one guy off first, or all ten