Microsoft confirm cross-play with Minecraft

GazzaGarratt

Personally I'm losing the will to live the longer this goes on.

I don't like that a lot of work has already been done and that we'll all have to start again. Not that I personally have done a massive amount but Hackney Castle was built to to last forever.

I'm lazy and have a million other games to play so if we do switch I probably won't be joining.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

2 hours ago, Greboth said:

I tried single player on 1.12 and works fine me too running on an i7 3770, 8Gb RAm and GTX1050Ti.

Though it is weird now playing it without the map, treecapitator etc. 

1 hour ago, Plumbers Crack said:

Yeah, and not labelling items as you hover the cursor over them

So a plugin called TreeAssist woul dbe on the server, which would take the place of TreeCapitator Personally I can't play without a mod like this.

As far as maps go, I can teach you all how to mod; because once again I can't play without a mod like this.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

I don't like that a lot of work has already been done and that we'll all have to start again. Not that I personally have done a massive amount but Hackney Castle was built to to last forever.

I'm lazy and have a million other games to play so if we do switch I probably won't be joining.

:(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

So I think I have a decent idea here.

In order to put all this to rest, I think what needs to happen is this:

I am going to email the host about a trial server. If they allow it, I will set it up and you all can test it out.

Then we can either migrate fully, or stay, and this whole conversation can be resolved

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

1 hour ago, phil bottle said:

:774_broken_heart:

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

I bought a server for a month.

I will set it up tonight.

I will link the resource pack, as I know a few folks want the game to look decent.

I am embedding the resource pack into the server. IT will ask you to Download it if you connect to it. You can choose not to. 

4 hours ago, PlasticGaming said:

:(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, Plumbers Crack said:

:774_broken_heart:

I read that back aloud and I sound a bit precious, also a bit of a slap in the face to Bart considering he's been working his rear end off on this for us, sorry guys :769_heart:

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

8 minutes ago, BO7H B4RRELS said:

I just wanna dig and build.

Typical bloke. Just wants to get on, open her up and stick it in :P

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

• Sennex locked this topic