FG Minecraft Server

The3rdWalker

Diamond chest?

I had to turn off flying, while the server pre generated

Not sure why the sidebar isnt searching,
I will get on that immediately

Via the FG App

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Sorry I left without saying goodbye Bart but the laptop got really raggy and it was unplayable. Took two attempts to quit game...got a security failure message and I've got nothing running in the background

I'll try it again later

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

1 minute ago, Plumbers Crack said:

Sorry I left without saying goodbye Bart but the laptop got really raggy and it was unplayable. Took two attempts to quit game...got a security failure message and I've got nothing running in the background

I'll try it again later

Its cool man, I was wondering where the lag was coming from. There was nothing on my side, and nothing on the server side

Do you have the Java Arguments enabled, like we did before?

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

36 minutes ago, Sennex said:

My bad Greboth :wacko:

pznQlwl.png?1

haha don't worry about it, it was just bad timing.  Nothing to do with Minecraft but my PC locked up again so I just turned it off and went and got some lunch.  I'll be back on in a little while :)

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

I'm pretty sure mine was nothing to do with Minecraft it has been locking up occasionally for the past few weeks.  I thought I had it fixed but it's done it twice in the last week again.  I didn't get any lag or anything, just froze and there is nothing I can do to get out of it.

I've finished clearing out the 3 block high area through the mountain and started installing the glass panes.....but I have to say that the panes are not as clear as I wanted over a large area....the coloured lines obscure the view. I can understand that in glass blocks but I thought panes would be clear, the purpose of window panes being to see through

This may entail a rethink...on a footbal field sized scale! :mellow:

I can understand why glass isn't completey clear as it would make it difficult to work out if its there.  Though I do agree, having the lines does spoil views somewhat.  The other option is just leave it empty.  Though this depends on exactly where it is and the chance of mobs getting in.

If you need to break them, use that Silk Touch pickaxe I gave you. That way you don't lose them

It is but I'm saving it...I over estimated the glass blocks I needed and I haven't been that clumsy! :lol:

I think I'll run with a minimalist theme inside with different areas defined with different floor stones

Once I've illuminated the inside to stop internal mob spawns, I'm torn between planning the farm and visiting the Nether world