Overwatch Anniversary

GazzaGarratt

Event this Tuesday. No confirmation what is going to be released but money is on brand new standard loot box items and potentially a new map.

Would've been great to play all old PvE events and have a new one to boot but I suppose that's asking too much?

Forum Signature Test.png

Genuinely excited to see what they do for this. I reckon they'll have put quite a bit of effort into this update. Plus there's been confirmation of some of the skins that will be on offer too. So my Symmetra will be getting pimped out in a few days time!

6 minutes ago, Findmartin said:

I've seen that there are new skins for bastion, pharah, 76 and zarya, all look decent dunno if there will be more 

You got a link to any pics Mart?

Forum Signature Test.png

Thanks @Findmartin for the heads up. Not sure how long the gap to Season 5 will be though.

3 new maps have been confirmed as part of this Anniversary event through Twitter, not full map pictures though so we'll have to wait for that.

I'm still hoping for some type of PvE element to come with it, although I think it's unlikely now.

Forum Signature Test.png

1 hour ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Thanks @Findmartin for the heads up. Not sure how long the gap to Season 5 will be though.

Season 5 due to start on 1st June if all goes well with the anniversary launch on Tuesday. Confirmed by big daddy dog Jeff himself

I'm loving Overwatch at the moment and would be hyped to see some more PvE but that does sound like a long shot now. Would of thought there'd be roumors going round. 

@Stretch616 Sounds like you need to get a bit better mate 😉😄

I haven't really played season 4 much. Need to try and do the placement matches with some of you fellas so we (hopefully) get a similar ranking score to start With

Tbh if they seriously don't sort out placement matches we'll all have 10 placements together and then spend 2 months trying to get our ranking together. They really need to start opening their eyes to this issue.

Forum Signature Test.png

I won 7 placement matches, drew 1, lost 2.  Placed 100 points below my previous season finish.  Other things like healers and shields etc get shitty ranks because they are under appreciated by the points system.  How many times have you seen a mercy completely change a game and not even end up on the board.  It's nuts.

20 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

I shall also buy a monkeybike......

Just in case you wanted the entire Anniversary new loot in this linited time event, you'll only 56,475 credits to have all 108 skins, emotes, voice lines and sprays.

Its the largest update they've had so far. Any one picked up any of the skins or emotes yet?

Forum Signature Test.png

Double XP this weekend until the end of the event. All XP stacks too (MP bonuses, etc) apart from the first win of the day.

So if you do need the Overwatch loot boxes nows your chance to get a few more.

Forum Signature Test.png