DONE!

Diddums

Just finished it. Fuck me sideways what a game. This is hands down the best SP game I have ever played, and the story is absolutely amazing. I almost shed a tear at the last cut scene, it's that good. Now I need to do the corrupted zones, cauldrons, metal flowers, etc. I want plat for this one.

@GazzaGarratt put some time in to this game. Seriously, do it. Not when I'm online ofc, you can find your own time to do it.

banlol.png

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice@Diddums ! That's some great work mate and I can see its worth its rating. It will definitely be a close 2nd to Zelda by the critics I'm sure.

I absolutely want to play more but you guys are always on so I'm loving playing every friggin game right now!

Plus, you need to share more of what you've experienced and different parts of it before I fully commit my time 'spare' time to this [emoji6]

Via the FG App

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

15 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Nice@Diddums ! That's some great work mate and I can see its worth its rating. It will definitely be a close 2nd to Zelda by the critics I'm sure.

I absolutely want to play more but you guys are always on so I'm loving playing every friggin game right now!

Plus, you need to share more of what you've experienced and different parts of it before I fully commit my time 'spare' time to this emoji6.png

Via the FG App

Zelda can fuck right off.

banlol.png