Leaked new skins & Overwatch Insurrection Gamemode

GazzaGarratt

In addition to a new gameplay mode, the Insurrection update will bring with it a batch of new skins for McCree, Genji, Widowmaker, Mercy, Torbjorn, Bastion and Orisa. Blizzard promises more than 100 unlockable items, including skins, sprays, emotes, and poses.

The new gamemode has 4 main players and they all have matching team skins that really cool.

Mercy, Reinhardt, Tracer and Tjorborn are the playable characters all in Team Overwatch colours and it looks like you relive a historical horde mode fight.

0bb56f9fc4f4e9e952e71514b0dd3b93.jpg

Forum Signature Test.png

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

English version now released

Also, here's the origin story. I love how they are a minute long but they already convey a better storyline than Destiny 1 in how they deliver it.

Developer Update Video

Via the FG App

Forum Signature Test.png

4 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Be aware that the latest broke something so Blizzard have disabled most other game modes until fixed. There isn't an ETA either right now.

Via the FG App

FFS are people able to do anything without fucking something up :lol:

They'll have it sorted soon enough, my main issue is.....has bastion been nerfed yet?

FFS are people able to do anything without fucking something up [emoji38]

They'll have it sorted soon enough, my main issue is.....has bastion been nerfed yet?

Yep, previous patch did that. Still viable to use though.

Forum Signature Test.png

Insurrection is amazing!

It's exactly what the game needed and it needs more of it. Just done the normal mode with Rich and Crispy and the way it's put together is brilliant. Get's intense at different stages and you really will need co-ordination in the higher levels. The combination of different objectives of the existing PvP play is fantastically sewn together.

Wish I was on tonight now for some more of this. Awesome job Blizzard and Overwatch!!

Via the FG App

Forum Signature Test.png

What is the game modes summary?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a PvE event that starts in the underground station at King's Row and has multiple phases.

Phase 1 - Your team has to work to hack 3 separate points in Kings Row. They are marked on the map and they start off relatively straight forward.

Phase 2 - Rendezvous at the pick up point. This is where the payload start point is on Kings Row.

Phase 3 - Hold the Standpoint whilst the payload charges up. This is where it started to get real intense. The payload needs 4 mins (That's on normal, not sure if different on other difficulties) to get going. You have to hold off all enemies, which eventually includes big bombs and a Bastion type enemy.

The payload at this phase starts to have health. You have to keep it alive otherwise it ends.

Phase 4 - Move the payload/bomb to the energy plant. That's effectively to the 2nd payload point. It can be contested if enemies get too close. Lots more enemies come along and progressively harder yet again. If you get there ot blows up the door to get in.

Phase 5 - Eliminate 4 targets in 10 mins (again, not sure if thats just on normal). Orisa designed enemies need to killed and are dotted around the final stage of Kings Row. Lots of Bastions appear and can fire ults at you too.

We got ours with just under 2 mins to go. We lost our Tjorborn random on Phase 3 so we did well and that might be why it was so intense on normal. The timer adds to the intensity of the event.

Just read its only on for 3 weeks so we absolutely need to give this a good go.

I also picked up the Reinhardt skin from the loot box I won from the first time winning it.

Forum Signature Test.png

I don't understand the logic of bringing in a game mode, and then taking it away.  Like sparrow racing on Destiny, does it consume so much resource that it can't be allowed to continue?

20 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

I shall also buy a monkeybike......

Jeez, PvE normal is fun yet accomplished with a half decent team of 4. Hard needs a solid group that is consistent. @crispymorgan and I managed to get to the final phase with 2 randoms but went down with 3 Orisas to go. After that we didn't good randoms which meant games don't get past the payload stage.

I don't even want think about how to do the next 2 levels above.

More people should try this out. It is damn fun and challenging. I enjoy playing on the main PvE game, not with All Heroes available.

Forum Signature Test.png

Me, @crispymorgan @Diddums and @Greboth gave this a right good go last night.

Hard mode completed on both specific and all heroes modes. Intense and well worth doing.

There's still Expert and Legendary difficulty. This is bloody tough. As soon as one wipes it can be over in seconds. Providing the one dying isn't Mercy you could be okay. Healer goes down and 95% of the time you're screwed.

You can get overwhelmed by enemies when waiting for the payload bomb to get going. The Bastion wrecks you quickly if you haven't got cover or Reinhardt's shield cover.

Many of us on here I think could complete Expert with a flawless run. Legendary....yeah, that's another league altogether.

Forum Signature Test.png

As Blizzard messed up slightly taking the event away too early, it is now available until 5pm PDT / midnight GMT today (May 2nd).

That means get your last chances for loot boxes and also buy any special Insurrection gear with credits before today is over as you won't be able to get it afterwards.

That elusive Expert level may get the better of us all.

Via the FG App

Forum Signature Test.png