Nintendo Switch Mechanics

GazzaGarratt

So we managed to try out the mechanics of multiplayers using Bomberman R from handheld to dock station with 4 players.

The initial syncing of the new controllers took a while and then understanding how to make them to be used as 4 way. However, after a few minutes in the main menu we sorted it and it was job done.

The screen resolution lost to the naked eye is really minimal. May be different on other games in the future.

The additional sliding on of the controller extensions work really easily. As with anything new, taking them off again is a little stiff but they play and feel so good.

And you can't buy the laughs you have with it. Mario kart 8 will be amazing on it for sure.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right Joy Con opinion

If any of you have read this or going to, I really don't know what he's on about. You do not get pain after 10 minutes. He clearly holds controllers with his toes to get pain. Subtle changes to where the thumbsticks sit are key, I get that, but what I have found is that the whole structure of the joycons should be praised. Every button serves its purpose and keeps you thinking whilst not stopping you play your video games.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

They've taken us back to the days of having mates around and all playing together, no next gen console does this. 

The controllers are exceptional, they've done such a great job with them and the rest of the system. The small added bit on top of the controller makes all the difference. 

My only issue with the switch is the price of everything, it's a little bit too expensive at the moment. Especially as there aren't a lot of games out at the moment, I will admit there are some amazing ones on their way.