Nintendo Switch Launch

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only Nintendo could make something so good into something so inept.

Typical poor marketing strategy which is all about rinsing the consumer for everything they got.

And yet the Zelda game is supposed to be magnificent.

Idiots.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

1 hour ago, phil bottle said:

And yet the Zelda game is supposed to be magnificent.

The game is on the Wii U I realised the other day and according to reviews; there is virtually no difference between that version and the Switch so I'll probably pick up a pre-owned Wii U, a pre-owned Zelda and play it that way and save a couple hundred notes in the process. 

1 hour ago, J4MES OX4D said:

The game is on the Wii U I realised the other day and according to reviews; there is virtually no difference between that version and the Switch so I'll probably pick up a pre-owned Wii U, a pre-owned Zelda and play it that way and save a couple hundred notes in the process. 

LOL, I didn't know that, nice one James:lol:

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

I don't believe it's completely widespread. Obviously you put all these clips together and it is quite a lot though!

Here's hoping there won't be any issues with mine. They've said it's not their fault either with the screen issues. Can't be arsed to get into an argument regarding what's under warranty.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Forum Signature Test.png

16 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

They've said it's not their fault either with the screen issues. Can't be arsed to get into an argument regarding what's under warranty.

Thankfully any issues with this means you can take the unit back to the retailer and get a refund/exchange no questions asked 

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2017-03-07-nintendo-switch-dead-pixels-normal-not-a-defect

''UK purchasers should keep in mind their legal rights to return goods to the retailers they bought them from - regardless of the manufacturer's policy''

Dead pixels can be common in LCD units but at the end of the day is a manufacturer defect and in most to all cases; the consumer is eligible for a replacement or refund within a 7-14 day period in most countries. 

Nintendo have now confirmed a small number of units were affected by the left joycon issue not responding as expected. No wholesale fix solution is being offered but ones that they feel have this issue are urged to contact Nintendo support line so they can investigate and resolve.

I've not had a problem with my Switch as of yet and others I've spoken to haven't either.

With the supply effort being doubled to meet the demand, suffice to say I think its been a really successful launch for the Switch.

Forum Signature Test.png