Rockstar giving everyone $500k (GTA:O)

Harrison

When I first read this my reaction was the same as mikes, my aim was yo gain enough to buy the 10 car garage apartment by the end of the month, it was slow progress and would be an achievement seems now I'm going to be given it.

I also think 50k-100k would have nice enough gesture and still left some challenge to getting that first apartment.

I like earning things, not being given things. That's just me though.

Ain't just you man. That's why I want to get this apartment as soon as I can. I'm going to stick with the $200,000 apartment. I'm going to spend my free money on car upgrades and shit. I change me cars more than my usernames so it'll be a kind off waste anyway.

What you could do is take all your cash out of the bank and let someone take it? xD

8mSoOel.png

Ain't just you man. That's why I want to get this apartment as soon as I can. I'm going to stick with the $200,000 apartment. I'm going to spend my free money on car upgrades and shit. I change me cars more than my usernames so it'll be a kind off waste anyway.

What you could do is take all your cash out of the bank and let someone take it? xD

LOL yeah. I totally hear you about the cars though. When I get my apartment I wanna get all kinds of cars and trucks and upgrade them all. That'll make me really happy. :D

tumblr_m2ienvKRMM1qfbvj1.gif

Already have an apartment and don't see much use in getting another or getting any cars just yet. The ones I already have works fine for me.

Might just spend it all on clothes. tattoos and guns. And some strippers! Gonna make it rain bitches!

I like earning things, not being given things. That's just me though.

it's too bad there's not a way to 'drop' bundles of cash.  that would make for a pretty sweet montage vid:  one guy receives his stimulus deposit and proceeds to just drop cash everywhere across Los Santos. 

like an urban, morally-bankrupt Johnny Appleseed.

it's too bad there's not a way to 'drop' bundles of cash.  that would make for a pretty sweet montage vid:  one guy receives his stimulus deposit and proceeds to just drop cash everywhere across Los Santos. 

like an urban, morally-bankrupt Johnny Appleseed.

I suppose Mike could just give it away if he wanted :D

Sweet! Im not going to feel guilty at the slightest. 

I've spent $250k on a Vacca and $247k on an apartment, which both disappeared. So really im only getting back what i've already purchased, and an extra $3k, which is nothing.

Fun fact: When a male honey bee climaxes during sex, his testicles explode and he dies.