The stupid mentality of idiots these days..

J4MES OX4D

Egyptian flight gets hijacked in mid air en route to Cyrpus by a man wearing an apparent suicide bomb belt and some fat British fucktard hostage decides it would be a good idea despite all the delicate terrorism problems circulating Europe right now; to approach the bomber for a 'selfie' whilst smiling and acting as if it's one big joke whilst others are left terrified and very distressed. What the hell is wrong people these days especially when they have a camera pointed at them and social media at hand?...

32A4936900000578-0-image-a-15_1459273612

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know. Maybe he is more clever than you give him credit for.

According to this article and and pictures the Brit was one of the last to leave the plane

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3513434/Hijacked-passenger-plane-makes-emergency-landin-Cyprus.html

Having a picture on a cell phone of the hijacker with his vest on when you get on the ground might not be that stupid. I'm sure that's something that would be pretty useful for the response team. 

Maybe I'm just giving him too much credit

I don't know. Maybe he is more clever than you give him credit for.

According to this article and and pictures the Brit was one of the last to leave the plane

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3513434/Hijacked-passenger-plane-makes-emergency-landin-Cyprus.html

Having a picture on a cell phone of the hijacker with his vest on when you get on the ground might not be that stupid. I'm sure that's something that would be pretty useful for the response team. 

Maybe I'm just giving him too much credit

Apparently he asked a member of the cockpit whilst there were still people on the plane if he could translate to the suspect that he wanted to take a picture with him and then got a stewardess to take it. The suspect appeared very unstable but that didn't stop him possibly inflaming the situation by intimidating him for a memorable photo with the attitude 'if I blow up; I go out in style'. I think it could be interpreted a humorous as the incident wasn't as severe as first thought despite lasting another 6 hours in a standoff situation but the guy assumed it was real and didn't really consider his actions could inflame the situation especially when dealing with someone clearly that isn't the full ticket and was dressed to cause the utmost distress.   

I've never been in a plane hostage situation but I imagine the guy was under a lot of stress and this was his way of releasing it.

The racist idiots going down to Dover again this weekend to complain about immigrants and refugees deserve your anger, not this twat.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

I dunno if the dude was just a moron, or if maybe he was just trying to get a pic of the guy in case it was needed for authorities later on like cyber suggested. With the way people are these days I'm leaning toward the guy just being a selfie crazed moron, but you never know.

The whole selfie thing has just gone nuts though anymore. My Niece is that way. Even at Easter dinner the other day I saw her talking probably a half doz selfies sitting in different chairs at the house for no reason at all. I just don't get why people feel the need to do the whole selfie thing all the time. It's a very different world these days then when I was growing up that's for sure.

The racist idiots going down to Dover again this weekend to complain about immigrants and refugees deserve your anger, not this twat.

Which racists twats are these?

I only ask as maybe they actually have a legitimate reason to complain.

Which racists twats are these?

I only ask as maybe they actually have a legitimate reason to complain.

Last time it was folk with nazi deaths head flags and all front arm salutes. Lowlifes arrived in Dover from all over the UK daubing swastikas all over the place and beating up old bus drivers. It was all over twitter innit.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Last time it was folk with nazi deaths head flags and all front arm salutes. Lowlifes arrived in Dover from all over the UK daubing swastikas all over the place and beating up old bus drivers. It was all over twitter innit.

:huh: ....that didn't make the news on this side of the pond that I know of, what was all that about??

:huh: ....that didn't make the news on this side of the pond that I know of, what was all that about??

There's always been race hate groups in this country but usually they're tiny and usually they all hate each other as much as the blacks etc. Unfortunately the general casual racism of the media these days has given them the platform to go on silly marches whereby they usually annoy the locals, have some fisticuffs with reds and anarchists, and generally cost the tax payer a fortune in police overtime.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/03/30/472415949/egyptair-hijacking-unstable-man-faces-extradition-a-selfie-explained?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=npr&utm_term=nprnews&utm_content=20160330

"I figured if his bomb was real I'd nothing lose anyway, so took a chance to get a closer look at it," Innes told the newspaper. "I got one of the cabin crew to translate for me and asked him if I could do a selfie with him. He just shrugged OK, so I stood by him and smiled for the camera while a stewardess did the snap. It has to be the best selfie ever."

Another passenger, an Italian man named Andrea Banchetti, was less amused.

According to the AP, Banchetti told Rome's La Repubblica newspaper that he should have "slapped" Innes for taking the photo.

that saddest part of this story is that this twat didn't get slapped. 

full disclosure:  i'm just posting because i really wanted to call someone a twat.

Scientists recently did a study on the effects the right side and left side of a brain had on counting. They first took out the left half of a man's brain and asked him to count to 10.

He says, "2, 4, 6, 8, 10".

They put the left half back in and removed the right half, asking him to count to 10 again.

He says "1, 3, 5, 7, 9".

Finally they decided to just go for it and removed the whole brain. They again asked him to count to 10 one more time.

He says, "Look. I'm great at counting to 10, ok? I love numbers and I have the best numbers. No one has better numbers than I do. My 4th grade math teacher - and let me tell you, she was the best and smartest math teacher in the country at the time - my 4th grade math teacher said to me that I am the best counter she's ever seen. The best. So if you want me to count to 10, let me tell you I can count to 10 alright. That's no problem. I will do it. I will. And I will do it better than any has ever done it before, ok?"

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Love it man.  What would really be hilarious is if we could go back in time, before anyone announced they were running, and throw up quotes like that to get peoples opinions on how old that person was, and whether or not they should be president.

People are so dumb.