How much content?

http://gamerant.com/the-division-26-missions-at-launch/

So if this article has accurate info, there will be 26 missions at launch for the game. So how does this figure sit with everyone?

After going through 2 during the beta, I have concerns that 26 would be rattled though in no time. And although they will have higher level modifiers, it's still essentially the same level. Although in the last video released it showed daily/weekly challenges as being a thing so maybe these alongside the side missions and dark zone would be enough to pacify most of us until the end game content comes along

What do you guys reckon? I'm worried because a) Destiny & b ) Ubisoft have left me with dashed hopes on more than one occasion before

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

26 is a bit lower than I would have hoped for but more than what was originally rumoured. I think it will take a fair few hours to sift through each one alongside the side missions and general wandering as well as the dark zone but I can see many people blitzing through with the main story in the first few weeks and then have jack shit to do apart from PvP in the dark zone for better loot and the random event. Longevity has been my most significant concern with this game and keeping people engaged until the DLC streams out and until the next big content addition - I think there could be too many holes in this. Ubisoft really should be doing daily and weekly challenges along with adding new decent side missions. It'll be interesting to see how it pans out come next month. 

What was the mission count in Destiny at launch?

Or even any of the CoD games (Count chapters as missions I guess)?

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

What was the mission count in Destiny at launch?

Or even any of the CoD games (Count chapters as missions I guess)?

22 I think the article stated at Destiny launch. Which was around a week's worth of play for most on here, then strikes thereafter.

COD isn't the same comparison in my opinion. The online and offline modes are separate entities whereas with Division and Destiny, it's one and the same.

I'm wary of something that sells itself as an RPG would only have 26 missions. I still have high hopes, but time will tell

BLASTOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

BLASTOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Getting ready to rekindle my love of Pokemon before Sun and Moon. Buying a 3DS and Blue on virtual console.

Squirtle/Blastoise is still the greatest of all time. Charmander & Charizard are bitches, and Bulbasaur...well enough said.

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

Exactly!

Add Geodude and Psyduck and you basically have the team I used to beat Blue back in the day

Not sure what crappymon has to do with it but ok.

As for the division I really didn't know what to expect,however I dont see me playing it for massive chunks of time like cod and destiny either so I also don't expect to smash through the content.

So hopefully I won't notice the dry spells so much.