Overwatch [PS4, XB1, PC]

J4MES OX4D

I'm becoming really interested in Blizzard's Overwatch having seen much of the beta action. Seems to be a really enjoyable FPS with a wealth of varying characters (heroes) and some great maps.

Big playlist of heroes and gameplay here https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzh9q1V1SJApQgT1bvcmbHTBdX7x5WV8X

I'm still on the beta wait list but hoping to get in sometime before release this summer. 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been keeping an eye on this game as well! Looks like it has a lot of potential; I love games with differing characters and move sets - adds a whole new layer.

I am hoping I can give a try soon - seems like it would be a blast working together with a team in a party.

Kia Ora. 

This game needs a public open beta. I applied a few days ago and didn't hear anything and it seems many users who've been applying since the original beta months ago haven't had any luck in getting in whatsoever. Seems like it's only YouTube/Twitch members getting access at this time which is a bit annoying for the mainstream community. 

Do you know if its downloadable today?

It is available 12am (right now) I think in the UK but the official site has a complete rundown of when the beta is available to download in each region. I'm on my phone so I can't link it in but check it out to be sure

Played a few games of the beta earlier and it seems a very polished and enjoyable shooter. The combat is fast and frantic and despite being a bit mindless; there is quite a solid tactical and skill oriented game here although it retains fun rather being an out and out sweatfest. Another solid game on the books of Blizzard it seems. 

Last I checked Blizzard is still owned by Activision....

The same company we all rail against in Destiny threads and CoD threads....

Now I have no idea how good/ bad this game will actually be, but I am pretty leery of the whole thing because of who owns it

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Last I checked Blizzard is still owned by Activision....

The same company we all rail against in Destiny threads and CoD threads....

Now I have no idea how good/ bad this game will actually be, but I am pretty leery of the whole thing because of who owns it

Activision bankroll Blizzard but the latter is actually highly regarded loyal developer with several successful and top quality brands that they are continually committed to. It ain't like the dark side of pure Activision where rushed, half arsed and dated products get spewed out annually and are littered with extra payable content.

I know exactly who/ what Blizzard is bro, I've been a customer of theirs since Lost Vikings

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

I gave the beta a try, not really thinking I would like it. I had so much fun with it I'm thinking about getting it now. It's refreshing playing something that's much more about tactics than twitch reflexes.

I tried a good few characters, but I enjoyed playing as support more than pure damage.

I gave the beta a try, not really thinking I would like it. I had so much fun with it I'm thinking about getting it now. It's refreshing playing something that's much more about tactics than twitch reflexes.

I tried a good few characters, but I enjoyed playing as support more than pure damage.

I know right. This is exactly how I feel. It's refreshing and fun. Hope there are more game modes. There is a few abilities that need to be nerfed. Nothing major or game breaking.

I enjoyed the game, but I wouldn't spend $60 on it.

I agree, it isn't worth $60 as I already own Team Fortress 2