sunday night raid

Baabcat

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good shit last night guys. Warpriest and Golgoroth down. Many giggles on the jumping puzzle, followed by many groans on the sisters.

Overall a very productive night. I really feel like Golgoroth won't be a problem in future using the simple method we did. The sisters are one of the most god damn frustrating bits i've done. The theory is simple, but repeating potentially 4 times whilst under pretty intense pressure was just a step too far for us. I'm sure we'll nail it next time. I'll post more specific stuff in the spoiler thread

Oh man I was gutted I screwed that sisters run up, I even checked twice which one had the relic above, and got it wrong, my bad, sorry guys

Anyone else a little tired this morning?

Don't worry Bob. We all screwed up on various bits. That what was so frustrating, it's so simple but there is zero margin for error. When it was working it felt pretty slick though!!

And yes, absolutley shattered. 4ish hours of broken sleep is not the kind of night i had in mind!! But kinda worth it!!

I was so frustrated when I went to bed I couldn't stop re-running it in my head.  This needs to be sorted tonight!

Even though we had a frustrating finish, it was fucking awesome!!!!!

20 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

I shall also buy a monkeybike......

How did you all handle the add buff on Warpriest?

I keep reading about different strategies to burn him down.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

How did you all handle the add buff on Warpriest?

I keep reading about different strategies to burn him down.

Don't know what you mean by the add buff. But this generally worked quite well. Took about 3 attempts and our issues were around taking the adds down quicker so he didn't enrage before the 4th phase. Did the proper plate strategy as well rather than all 3 at once. When that gets a bit slicker we can transfer 2 people straight over to the plate with the aura so they can start burn phase straight away rather than wasting a few seconds getting to where they need to be.

Oh man I was gutted I screwed that sisters run up, I even checked twice which one had the relic above, and got it wrong, my bad, sorry guys

Anyone else a little tired this morning?

Dude, you successfully ran the jumping part a few times....don't worry bud...you did fine lol.

Don't know what you mean by the add buff. But this generally worked quite well. Took about 3 attempts and our issues were around taking the adds down quicker so he didn't enrage before the 4th phase. Did the proper plate strategy as well rather than all 3 at once. When that gets a bit slicker we can transfer 2 people straight over to the plate with the aura so they can start burn phase straight away rather than wasting a few seconds getting to where they need to be.

I think he means when you're bubble guy, and need to take out ads every 8 seconds.

I think he means when you're bubble guy, and need to take out ads every 8 seconds.

Yep, thats what I mean

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."