Chip in some cash!

I came across this on the 'tube, and have done quite a bit of digging since. Turns out, this is 100% legit. 

Of course we wouldn't be FG if we didn't do our bit to help a fellow gamer, so I'll be chucking in a bit towards this fund and anyone else wanting to chip in, please hit the donate button and we'll make a donation from all of us. 

I'm also going to see if I can extend him an invitation to our community as I think it's safe to say that he'd be more than welcome here and we never let a gamer falter. 

Gofundme page: https://www.gofundme.com/xbmt3w

banlol.png

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick update, we've had two more contributions from Plumber Dave and Jordie, thanks to both of you!

We're just shy of £50 so far (it'd be £50 if Paypal didn't take a cut, bastards) so hopefully we can help make this guy's Christmas a bit better!

banlol.png

I've set up paypal again as they fucked me around last time but i need to go into my bank and get the code so i can actually use it. I'll see if they're still open when i leave here or will have to go in at the weekend and get it.

Well, this is getting scrapped. 

I've contacted the girl who organized this Gofundme page and she's not responding even after a few attempts going back a couple of weeks. As much as I like to help those less fortunate than ourselves, we're not going to let the piss be taken out of us. I'll refund the money donated this evening as I feel you guys could probably put it towards something else.

Sorry guys, such a shame :(

banlol.png