anybody not want an exotic sword?

techno

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just unlocked the start of the quest. 50 majors plus 25 guardians to go!!

Run the Undying Mind strike, towards the end of the boss fight, piles of yellow Vex show up bunched together. If you run it with mates, drag out the fight, and you'll get 'er done in no time. Well, the majors part at least.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

Run the Undying Mind strike, towards the end of the boss fight, piles of yellow Vex show up bunched together. If you run it with mates, drag out the fight, and you'll get 'er done in no time. Well, the majors part at least.

[emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106] Top man, i need that strike to finish off another one of my quests anyway

Started it too. Did a few strikes, at 40/50 majors. I shoot yellows until almost dead, pop my sword out and kill 'em.

Got 4 or 5 crucible kills of the 25. Holding L2 to block most damage is awesome. I had one guy literally jumping around and panicking after he unloaded his Supercell at me whilst I slowly approached him and cut him in half.

Good fun!

Also, seeing what Sam was doing with that exotic sword tonight, all I can say is holy shit.

banlol.png

Screwed this up on the final boss fight yesterday, my bad, although thanks to Rodders for helping. I think we just killed the dark blade a second two late.

Interestingly both me and Charlie got the credit for taking down the solar guy, so perhaps it is possible for two people to complete the mission at the same time.

Screwed this up on the final boss fight yesterday, my bad, although thanks to Rodders for helping. I think we just killed the dark blade a second two late.

Interestingly both me and Charlie got the credit for taking down the solar guy, so perhaps it is possible for two people to complete the mission at the same time.

Could give it another shot tonight Bob and if two people can complete the mission at once I am looking at doing the mission to complete the void exotic sword on wed ,if anybody else needs this team up and we can get this done