Raid Night

TigerBurge

Good job guys. Glad to see i wasn't the only one who loved the relay race. It's a great mechanic and really gives that teamwork feeling.

Good luck on Warpriest. It's not too bad once you have the theory down, so sometimes it's better to learn and wipe rather than struggle on without learning.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IDK about you guys, but I learned a lot last night.

I need to rethink all of my gear, my spec, and my play-style.

Also, Defender isn't nearly needed as much as I thought it would be. Hammer of Sol demo's the wizards in the relay, so next time I think Tommy and I should go on different rotations, so we are not stacking our abilities.

I hope folks watching the stream had as much fun as the rest of us did during the jumping puzzles

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

That was a lot of fun.  I love the teamwork and coordination required.  The relay was probably my favorite part.  Although, watching fails on the jump puzzle was pretty fun too!  :)  

I had planned on using my shotgun a good bit, but I don't think I used it once.  Scout rifle, Fusion, and LMG seemed to be a solid combo for my play style.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

That was a lot of fun.  I love the teamwork and coordination required.  The relay was probably my favorite part.  Although, watching fails on the jump puzzle was pretty fun too!   :)

I had planned on using my shotgun a good bit, but I don't think I used it once.  Scout rifle, Fusion, and LMG seemed to be a solid combo for my play style.  

I used the shit out of Invective on the relay. The Ammo refill is pretty nice.

I can see why they got rid of Icebreaker now. On the relay alone, scrounging for ammo on the way back was nerve wracking. If you could just regen it for hits on that boomer and the wizards, it would be so much easier.

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Awesome time last night. Bart, I agree, one Defender titan with Weapons of Light for the Warpriest is all you need. The only time I felt like my gear/light was a problem was when I had the buff during Warpriest. I felt too squishy to hold onto it. Maybe a max armor Titan would be better to rock the buff than a Hunter. Or Chris with his all-powerful, most glorious, supreme weapon of weapons, the Red Death.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

Yea, I am heavily looking at Red Death now.

Although, if I go with Sunbreaker more often, I will most likely skip Red Death and go with Bad Juju. Having HoS available more often would be pretty nice.

It is going to be a toss up for sure, Health or Super

But as long as I got Matt there to revive me, I think Super will win out.

HoS, grenades and sun spots are just way to helpful 

Still not even seen the raid yet :(

Are we going to get another going this weekend?

I like the scout rifle/ sniper combo especially for the boomer night

Never really used red death in pve might give it a run for health regen

Our experiences were radically different.

Every death, that wasn't because of jumping, was all of a sudden, there wasn't ever a point where I was "sorta" damaged, or kinda okay. 

It was continually 100% -> 0% health.

Red Death doesn't magically stop 100% damage from killing me in one shot.

However, me, being able to spam grenades, and hammers faster (or even bubbles), can keep all of us alive longer.

I can't remember the name of the damage buff that night stalkers get, but it is supposed to be really awesome for Warpriest. As well as the Daughters.

It also stacks with Weapons of Light, but not the Sunbreaker damage buff

I think the one of the biggest helps is having a sniper rifle, on the war priest and golgoroth it's almost needed.

I had a great time, funny as hell during the majority and the team work is there.

I enjoy my Supercell/ Genini, Sniper, and Heavy Machine Gun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

I think swapping Invective for Hereafter will be what I do on that phase now.

Going to work for the Fabian Strategy next. 1 weapon bounty, and I will be able to start the quest.

I can't remember the name of the damage buff that night stalkers get, but it is supposed to be really awesome for Warpriest. As well as the Daughters.

It also stacks with Weapons of Light, but not the Sunbreaker damage buff

That would be the Shadowshot perk "Black Hole" and that little baby is my bread and butter. For most burn phases I fire that bad boy right off.

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

Why a sniper? I kind of suck with them. But if they'd be significantly better than a fusion, I'll switch over.

They are.

When you are hitting the war priest you get a crit with the sniper, not so with the fusion. Just more dps with the sniper.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE