Raid Night

TigerBurge

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Golgoroth you can for sure use your fusion rifle since we are right next to his crit spot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fusion rifles are incapable of crits though, but if you're close enough to land all seven beams, it still might be worthwhile, not really sure.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

Fusion rifles are incapable of crits though, but if you're close enough to land all seven beams, it still might be worthwhile, not really sure.

I NEVER KNEW THAT! Holy cow I'm a beta player and I had no idea fusion rifles can't crit. Shit I'm absent minded at this game...

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

I NEVER KNEW THAT! Holy cow I'm a beta player and I had no idea fusion rifles can't crit. Shit I'm absent minded at this game...

Glad I could help. Shotgun in the ear (or juicebox for Vex) however, quite devastating.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

Haha!! You learn something new everyday.

It would be interesting to see the damage per burst of fusion rifle vs a sniper crit vs a sniper non-crit. So if you are not consistently hitting the crit spot, then the fusion rifle might be the better option, maybe?

Haha!! You learn something new everyday.

It would be interesting to see the damage per burst of fusion rifle vs a sniper crit vs a sniper non-crit. So if you are not consistently hitting the crit spot, then the fusion rifle might be the better option, maybe?

So in short,Tommy should stick to a fusion rifle

I though you did a good job on the knight on the relay part

Yeah, I used my scout rifle the knights down.  297 Suros DIS-43.  I didn't use a sniper the entire raid.  I was impressed with myself overall :D  The only real fuck-up I had was leaving the relay a second too early once.  Otherwise, I did good.  

I love that Suros DIS-43, but I'd like to find something with a little quicker fire rate.  It's pretty slow.       

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Yeah, I used my scout rifle the knights down. 297 Suros DIS-43. I didn't use a sniper the entire raid. I was impressed with myself overall :D The only real fuck-up I had was leaving the relay a second too early once. Otherwise, I did good.

I love that Suros DIS-43, but I'd like to find something with a little quicker fire rate. It's pretty slow.

The Hung Jury feels like it's faster even though it says it's the same.

Yeah, I used my scout rifle the knights down. 297 Suros DIS-43. I didn't use a sniper the entire raid. I was impressed with myself overall :D The only real fuck-up I had was leaving the relay a second too early once. Otherwise, I did good.

I love that Suros DIS-43, but I'd like to find something with a little quicker fire rate. It's pretty slow.

I'm starting to swear by this scout rifle. Really gets some stopping power behind it. Really helps with the boomers on the relay race, plus being able to 1 or 2 shot the lesser adds is a real bonus when it comes to ammo conservation.

I like the hung jury, but the Tuonela with FireFly is amazing

I will be trying out the Boolean Gemini tonight though.

I am not sold on the Fabian Strategy yet, sadly. It is fun to use, but body shots for 74-84 depending on range is pretty shitty IMO

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Yea its weird. I have never been a scout rifle person, but so many of htem have good perks on them now.

AR's feel better than they did, but I don't think they are where they should be yet

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Yea its weird. I have never been a scout rifle person, but so many of htem have good perks on them now.

AR's feel better than they did, but I don't think they are where they should be yet

AR's have been very hit and miss for me. I had a 296 blue AR that just didn't seem to have any real stopping power to it. Switch over to a 282 Dealbreaker AR and that was taking things down fine.

The problem for me right now is no weapon suits me better than the Supercell, which is a shame because I'm collecting nice scout rifles.

Supercell for crowd control. Suros/Tlaloc if i want to put some higher strength (captains, centurians, knights) down.