Inverted

BO7H B4RRELS

Inverted Y-Axis?  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

We've talked about this on here before, but we've got a lot of new members, so it's worth discussing again.  (And, I'm really bored at work).  

How many of you guys play with the Y-axis inverted?  

I do, and always have.  It's what feels natural to me.  I was watching a Drift0r video a little bit ago and he describes the reasoning pretty well.  Especially the part when he pulls out the wooden doll with the thumb stick on it's head.  

Thoughts?  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was actually quite interesting. I do not play inverted, however I did play inverted on flight games like tie fighter back in the day. It took me a while to break that and get used to not inverted, but now I find it very awkward to go back.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

So you mindfully made the switch from inverted to "normal?"  You said "break that" as if it was a hindrance at some point, was it?  

*Don't forget to vote in the poll.  I'm interested to see what the numbers are for our little community.

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

For FPS, normal feels more natural to me and for flight sim, inverted feels more natural. However, switching between the two takes significant adjustment time.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

thi

For FPS, normal feels more natural to me and for flight sim, inverted feels more natural. However, switching between the two takes significant adjustment time.

This is probably why I can't fly heli's and jets in BF4. I'm too long in the tooth to mess around so I'll stick with normal and let others fly  :)