GTA V Multiplayer?

Sennex

I am curious what is the point of this mode?

Do you do heists together? Are there missions?

Really confused because everything I see is people just mucking about killing each other and what not.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Missions, race, heists and random carnage.

A friend of mine and me used to grab a chopper and fly around with me on the side door killing everyone.

Or land on a rooftop near a lot of people and snipe them.

I am curious what is the point of this mode?

Do you do heists together? Are there missions?

Really confused because everything I see is people just mucking about killing each other and what not.

You can do a mission, steal a car for Simeon, do a heist, rob stores, try out some races.... and there's loads more online content.

I've been mostly engaging in gang attacks this week.

When you do get a car for Simeon, usually someone gets pissed off, you get a mysterious call and find there's a bounty on your head. All other people in the session will see the bounty and likely come after you.

While all this is going on, Lester, or one of the other characters from the main game may phone you up to do a job, usually something like distracting the cops or brining down a smuggler plane.

There're a shit load of things to do but I must admit when I've had a crap day at work I just jump into my chopper and go looking for trouble.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Is Multiplayer seperate from single player? I had read somewhere that it wasn't.

I have been thinking of mucking about in game, but also don't want to open my characters to the rampant death and loss of money that happens on line. At least not until I finish the story

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Graphically it is amazing the difference between the ps3 and ps4.

I might jack around in multiplayer. I will lock the game down to friends list only though

Also put all your money in the bank on your phone as soon as you get it. I never leveled much in GTA online. But after I got a sniper and the AK47 I didn't really need to. I've taken on people with miniguns and trashed them with the AK. 

I did a Multiplayer map today. I had set it to Friends List Only. Nope, it was world wide.

I got to listen in as boys of all ages went through puberty. Some were in their teens, some were in their 20's, most were ALPHA AS FUCK! 1V1 ME BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yea. No doing invite only online maps. If anyone wants in when I am on, just message me.