Is that it?

crispymorgan

Few nights I've logged on to find a few people online, and even fewer playing Destiny.  Are we done?  do we need to specify a certain day to at least make it easier to get a raid?  I was struggling to scrape a 3 person fireteam together the other day.

20 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

I shall also buy a monkeybike......

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt it tbh. People just have other shit going on, burned out on Destiny, looking for other things to do, etc etc. I've been on holiday for the last 11 days so haven't been on much either. I've also attempted to recruit more folks but it's just not that easy doing it solo. Summer is also here now which plays a massive role. 

I'll be on tonight though. 

banlol.png

My weekend playing is pretty much over for now. I'm not done though. I'll still be on through out the week. Still the same for me. Nightfalls,PoE and raids. Then mostly PvP. No reason to run strikes and daily bounties

I am still on quite a bit, but just like Dave said, there is a lot of other shit happening for most of us. Summer is a busy time.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Its just that time of the year when the wife gets an enraged PMT and wants the husband to do all the odd jobs now that it's 'summer' and there isn't enough days left before Xmas to put 4 screws in a wall and paint 5 walls.

Mine will get over it soon Crispy. I'll be on when i can but will be later than normal.

Forum Signature Test.png

They reported maintenance for 6 hours about 10 hours ago

This must be something big

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

I had a village for a while, but it felt like the only way to get ahead was to spend cash on it

Not to derail, but I don't think any of the guys in the clan spend much if any real money. I spent a little just to get a fifth builder, but I was happy to, considering the bazillion hours I spend on there.

There's chat within the game, so we bullshit all day long. Me, plumber, tigerburge, both barrels, jbr Kiwi, diddums, tronic hector, kylebees, Mrs diddums, et al. Lee just joined too. It's a blast, especially clan wars. You can spend a little time or a lot, doesn't matter the way the game is structured. Don't want to spend time and/or money then stay at town hall 6 or 7 forever. You'll get matched up against people of similar level. If you're more dedicated, you can move up the ladder.

Sorry, didn't mean to derail my first day as a mod lol. If you're interested come to the Clash thread. I was skeptical at first, but it's a blast.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

Yea I've spent like $25 I think on CoC. That was mainly being impatient not waiting on stuff.

About the same for me but that was about 18 months ago - haven't spent a penny since and I run two villages

/thread derail

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

At this point, I am not planning on it.

Bungie is going to need to change a lot of things about their attitude for me to shell out $40.

I will continue playing until I have finished my bucket list though.