My current view of the world...

JsinOwl

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That one VW looks like it's trying very hard to be a Peugeot.

Shhhh. Nobody's noticed it so far!

All sorts of good shit at the show so far. I'll try and get some more pics and upload them tomorrow

You gonna have a good ol' fashioned tire fire?

Hmm, just got the monthly propaganda from corporate. I seriously don't want to know how much money they spend on these professional quality magazines sent to tens of thousands of employees who don't give a flying fuck.

ddc98b4d4ee353fd12534f49726125ca.jpg

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

Hmm, just got the monthly propaganda from corporate. I seriously don't want to know how much money they spend on these professional quality magazines sent to tens of thousands of employees who don't give a flying fuck.

That looks like what Mork came to earth in :huh:

Diddums, on 02 Jun 2015 - 07:23 AM, said:

That or your desk's a fuckin' mess and you're too lazt to clean it :D

Not sure if this was at me but my desk is tighty. It's dusty as all hell in the area behind my monitors but in order. :)

Hey anyway I can slip them my resume? I can save them money on printing or making that an e-mail blast. They have a couple marketing positions open in Watervliet (New York) which isn't too fa... O, wait it's a French company. Never mind! :lol:

jpw_tyrannosaurus-rex_zpscpttjstm.jpg

I see people in the future should not throw stones.

IDK man, my philosophy is typically, if you are looking in my windows, you see what you see. If you don't like what you see, don't look

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Global warming means no one will be wearing clothes by then.

Apparently we no longer need electrical outlets, either.  I wonder where the plumbing goes.

If you are worried about global warming, living in a glass bubble probably isn't the thing to do. 

At least people will be cooked pretty evenly when they walk around naked

They're in the woods. Who needs plumbing

Apparently we no longer need electrical outlets, either.  I wonder where the plumbing goes.

We have a saying in the building services industry that perfectly sums up your obsevations Doc:

"Architects are Engineers with the brains removed" :)

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

If you are worried about global warming, living in a glass bubble probably isn't the thing to do. 

I bet the bubble rotates to keep its thick burrito shell between it and the sun at all times.  It is the only possible explanation for wrapping your bubble house in a tortilla.