GTA V Crew (PS3) - Hierarchy Update Pg. 3

Yes mate, can you get on skype later?

Yeah man. Looks like there's a good session going,on tonight. Time to put on my pleading voice with the mrs for a gaming night!

Totally down for more racing, that heli race I spectated last night had me laughing my ass off!

As I seriously HATE being killed by randoms, I won`t be that bastard myself.

And fucking up other players while they`re on a mission? I`m sorry, but imo that`s a dick move..

I have learned to just create a closed lobby where only friends can join or they can join from your invite. I was sick of being killed by a random when I had done nothing to them.

As I seriously HATE being killed by randoms, I won`t be that bastard myself.

And fucking up other players while they`re on a mission? I`m sorry, but imo that`s a dick move..

That's why they have closed lobbies, if you're not in one then its fair game imo. I don't get annoyed when people try to kill me, it's GTA, the whole point is to kill people. Plus it's a game.

The lad who tried to sneak out of his garage xD

Someone had a bounty on him for stealing Stretches car. No one saw the theft but me and I had my mic turned off at this point. So we all chased him into his apartment while he hid there.

I proceeded to set his doorstop on fire as you do.

No one noticed his garage door open and he just bulleted out. I got him through his back window though. There's no escaping FG13.

8mSoOel.png