GTA V Crew (PS3) - Hierarchy Update Pg. 3

I agree. Something that has happened to me twice this morning is random people coming at me out of nowhere and run me over, reversing and running over me again until I die. Literally can't do anything, have no time to get up. Luckily I got my revenge on both.

I agree. Something that has happened to me twice this morning is random people coming at me out of nowhere and run me over, reversing and running over me again until I die. Literally can't do anything, have no time to get up. Luckily I got my revenge on both.

Same yesterday spawned in left garage got shot, spawn in some random comes at me in a car, luckily I managed to shoot him but car still killed me, spawn back in bounty on my head...left.

I was only trying to sell my car and grab another one as I had 10 mins to kill.

That was my goal for the weekend, finally got it done, then it was nice to relax a little and had a good laugh last night with Adam, Cal and farmer (Shawn? )

Sean xD 

Was a great laugh last night. Those top fun games were amazing haha.

I'm gonna be online from about 4pm Rich. You need to join in on our race sessions. Haven't had a laugh like last nights gaming in years.

8mSoOel.png

No worries Stretch, you'll need to hop on Skype with us too! I have a feeling tonight will be epic. We should limit ourselves to races mostly though cause the 4 player missions always split us up.

! ATTENTION !

ALL CREW MEMBERS ONLINE TONIGHT.

PUT ASIDE THE MISSIONS AND RACE WITH US. THERE'S MORE MONEY INVOLVED IN THE LONG RUN

AND MORE LAUGHS OVERALL.

JUST FUCKING DO IT.

8mSoOel.png