Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer on PS3.

JsinOwl

Eh, not a whole lot. Same game engine and controls, but the mp characters have very different power sets, dodges, melee moves etc. as compared to campaign Shep. You shouldn't be playing the ME3 stroy before ME1 & 2 anyway. [emoji14]

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh, not a whole lot. Same game engine and controls, but the mp characters have very different power sets, dodges, melee moves etc. as compared to campaign Shep. You shouldn't be playing the ME3 stroy before ME1 & 2 anyway. [emoji14]

Oh, erm, didn't know that. [emoji85]

I'll have a play around on the MP then!

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Neither shadow strike nor the Biotic/Electic hammer count toward the melee damage challenge.  Just FYI.

So, I'm thinking Batarian Brawler or the Krogan Vanguard as the best characters to finish that up.  I'll try to be on tonight, just depends on how busy things are.

It is slow, but you get crazy mad damage reduction while in the animation. Last night we were flying en masse into primes, pyros, hunters whatever and alternating between biotic charge and heavy melee. The three of us would gang up and put a beat down on a prime without firing a single shot. It was epic.

My favorite guns for him are the reeger, piranha, and wraith all with the omni-blade attachment. Those three shotties are fairly light.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

Eh, I find cooldown to be less critical with him since he gets DR while in the melee and by the time the melee is over, biotic charge is just about ready to go again, even with the omni-blade attachment. It also gives 700 more melee damage bonus than the regular blade, which is huge. YMMV.

Eh, I find cooldown to be less critical with him since he gets DR while in the melee and by the time the melee is over, biotic charge is just about ready to go again, even with the omni-blade attachment. It also gives 700 more melee damage bonus than the regular blade, which is huge. YMMV.

Yeah, that's what I meant by the heavy blade, the one that actually adds weight to the gun.  Since I'm very rarely shooting anyway I like the wraith.  The slow ROF doesn't matter.  Charge, shoot once, heavy melee.  With Cryo ammo, its fun to make ice cubes.

The Reeger is probably the more effective choice, TBH, but I just like the Wraith.

I can't get on for another 3 to 4 hours, fuck irl responsibilities.

No worries, if no-one is on I'll just have a practice. Just went to wave 10 on a bronze before the team failed but was an enjoyable experience.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb