Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer on PS3.

JsinOwl

Yeah, they are pretty gigantic. The melee locks on, so make sure the target is highlighted before you swing. He also does a three short melee combo that ends in a brutal uppercut. Keep at it; I find him to be the most fun character in the game. (I assume you're talking about the Krogan Warlord, not the regular Krogan Sentinel.)

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to let you know I'm still interested, it's just been fooking insane at work the last few nights.  I'll be on day shift doing some training next week but will have to stop by the office to do some things afterward on a few days.  Hopefully I can be on in the evenings a few times, though.

Good games last night. Once I get some better weapons we should be able to hit up platinum.

Or rather, once you get a character with a flamer or a geth juggernaut.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

Trust me, what you want is a flamer, it's the most overpowered power in the game. It poops all over even the best guns in terms of damage output.

And the Jug doesn't need guns to do his thing. He draws aggro so his teammates can operate more freely. The Jug can't be sync killed and his heavy melee drains enemy defenses while refilling his shields.

Not that high level guns are bad, no no, they're quite good!