Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer on PS3.

JsinOwl

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, I was doing this.

I think the other problem I am having is aiming feels off for me compared to other games. I might need to toy with my sensitivity settings

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Stick it on a character with stasis or submission net, bind an enemy, walk up to them and put the suppressor in their ear. You could also try it on an Infiltrator.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

I might be. Ping me if you see me unless you need someone with a Mic.

Mine is broken at it doesn't seem worth while spending on a new one for the PS3. One thing I like about the PS4 is that I can use my iPhone buds

Will do, mic isn't necessary. Are you a silver, gold or platinum kind of guy?

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

Is there a nickel, tin, copper, or Brass league?

Well bronze is copper and tin, sooooo I guess?

Well done Engineer

Will do, mic isn't necessary. Are you a silver, gold or platinum kind of guy?

Silver or gold.  Although I haven't played gold in a while since I always get into random lobbies. It's kind of hard to pick you rounds, equipment and other stuff if you have no idea what you will be facing. 

Also a laggy lobby is not as critical doing those

I think I did platinum once or twice.

You can kick Jason in the nuts for choosing Collectors last night. It's ok, everyone wanted to. :D

Hey, I asked, Collectors or Cerberus. Patrick said ....................... And I'm sure you said something flip, I don't know, I wasn't paying attention. xD

The Asari Justicar is just so rubbish versus Geth. :(

Apologies Patrick, Collectors on Gold is no way to ease back into ME3 multiplayer. It wouldn't have been as bad if lepercolony hadn't bailed on us to do "laundry". Pfft

Hey, I asked, Collectors or Cerberus. Patrick said ....................... And I'm sure you said something flip, I don't know, I wasn't paying attention. xD

Apologies Patrick, Collectors on Gold is no way to ease back into ME3 multiplayer. It wouldn't have been as bad if lepercolony hadn't bailed on us to do "laundry". Pfft

No problem. I was expecting the reapers and editing my gear however only to notice it was the collectors. Like I said I don't have I Mic on the PS3 (the old one broke and I didn't replace). 

Then my system froze and I couldn't do anything I think on the 6th wave. I  had to power cycle the PS3 

yeah sounds like i missed a real party there.

Go finish your laundry, I think your sassy pants are still dirty. :-P

That may be what you thought.  What you actually said was "Reapers or Cerberus?" and I said I didn't care.

No problem. I was expecting the reapers 

Well, that's because you listened to Jason's words and not his brain waves.  Simple mistake.

:D