FG Destiny Party Night

GazzaGarratt

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys!

Don't like the fact I was the token bird :)

ha! You were controlling the buttons my friend!![emoji12]

It was one of those fantastic moments you just had to be there, but hopefully the video captures all the fun had [emoji1]

Great, great night.

Forum Signature Test.png

Great stuff Lee!

I need to sort out my PVR again and start recording. Some good times are had and are definitely worth sharing, like Matt's little flip this morning when Crota spanked him :D

Just need to figure out a way to record voice too. 

banlol.png

Great stuff Lee!

I need to sort out my PVR again and start recording. Some good times are had and are definitely worth sharing, like Matt's little flip this morning when Crota spanked him :D

You need to figure out how to get it to record the party chat. That would be awesome

You need to figure out how to get it to record the party chat. That would be awesome

Great stuff Lee!

I know, it was only hashed in the early hours this morning and the hysterical laughter at the end would've been brilliant to go with the rodeo!

Forum Signature Test.png

Glad you guys like it, sometimes its difficult to share destiny moments as you can easily forget to save them at that time so I'm glad we can start having some memories we can continue to come back to now.

Forum Signature Test.png

I know, it was only hashed in the early hours this morning and the hysterical laughter at the end would've been brilliant to go with the rodeo!

I don't think it's possible to record voice with the PS4, but I should be able to with my PVR ;)

banlol.png

Great stuff Lee!

I get the chat audio to route through the TV by plugging a headphone socket into the controller, then taking it out again. 

Also, that was fucking hilarious. The hoedown was epic.

20 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

I shall also buy a monkeybike......