The character is still being shown on the social club, so i guess there's hope! I'll try again in a couple of hours. 

Fun fact: When a male honey bee climaxes during sex, his testicles explode and he dies.

I just said that "I" haven't had any problems ;)

I've been reading about others losing their rank, money, cars, apartments, etc. That really sucks, but I haven't had any of those issues yet.

You probably jinxed yourself

So do you need to have played any of the other games to be proficient at this one and enjoy it?

Absolutely not.  Playing the previous ones will mean you have a better feel for the controls, game mechanics, etc.; however, you're not missing out on any deep story plot or anything.  Like the Irishman said, there are cameos and references, but nothing that will hurt your experience, only add to those who have played them. 

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

I plan on hoping on some cod this weekend so i get some games in with Kyle but apart from that, i'm not too bothered. I have played some combat training when i've only got 30mins spare and not enough time to do anything else.