You guys are amazing

JsinOwl

Santanex delivered a special package today that is quite possibly the greatest gift I have ever received, not only because of its inherent awesomness, but because it came from a bunch of guys who (whom?) I've never met. A bunch of guys who decided to do something special for me for no other reason than that they cared. This place has become a vital part of my existence and I truly hope that never changes. You are, in a word, Amazing, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Behold, the greatest gift ever given:

IMG_20150105_164529_zpse70f0bfb.jpg

Lovingly wrapped in Avengers wrapping paper:

IMG_20150105_164246_zps1000113e.jpg

Very appropriate seeing as Mrs. Owl and I finally got around to watching the first Capt. America movie last week; next up is the first Thor film. We've seen Avengers and Iron Man 1 & 2 already.

One question I have though is, what's up with this box? :unsure:

IMG_20150105_163815_zpsc8ccf74e.jpg

Now, onto another important question. Also included in this bundle of joy was a very generous gift card. This will be used for two things:

First and foremost, to round out the set: clicky

Secondly, I would like to get a co-op game that I can play with youz guys. Here are some possiblities:

Far Cry 4

Diablo 3

Dragon Age: Inquisition

So the question is, which would be the best one to get?

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Pop Vinyl's. Currently only got Kahl Drogo and Jules Winnfield but I'm building it up. As far as I'm aware Far Cry 4 is only 2 player co-op, you might want to go for one of the others for the possibility ofp laying with more people. Just a suggestion.

Also I'm not sure who sent the stuff, but whoever it is is awesome. This is why I love our community.

As far as the games go Far Cry is really fun unfortunately the co-op is only two people. I believe Dragon Age is four person and so I D3. I actually have all three and if I had to choose only one I would probably say Diablo because of its longevity. If you want something single player with co-op I say FC4. Tons of exploring to do in the game. You should download the key I sent you and try it out for a couple of hours. Dragon Age I've barely scratched the surface so I won't say anything about it.

I can totally explain the box......

Also I think D3 would have more play value than the others; but I am not 100% as I don't have DA:I

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

I don't really know you but my guess would be that Diablp 3 is more your thing. It has tons of data and upgrades and armor and shit that you can get and upgrade. Seems to me you like that kind of thing. FC4 is shoot and move on from what I can seen so far. 

Glad you got it dude. Massive thanks to all who participated in this, most notably Bart for organizong it and Mrs Owl for helping out.

If you get D3, I'll get it too. We can all play that together as well as density!

banlol.png

oh

shit.

sorry

so, when most toys are boxed at the factory, they are not just put in random boxes. They are put in specific boxes and groupings. The words on the side of the box coincide with what was originally in it.

Funco LLC is the company

Biker

Darryl

Pop

Blood

Splatter

The toy in this box is literally the Biker Darryl, from Walking dead, its the Pop Television series, and this one has Blood splatter on it. (There is a non-blood splatter one out there)

FKWD37062-2.jpg?1393718828

The only reason I know this is because back in the 90's when I was a store manager at Software Etc, we started carrying the Todd McFarlane Spawn toys, and a few other collectible things. And those boxes were labelled in the same way

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

yea, that misspelling was giving my wife twitches. She is way to much of a grammar nazi for her own good.

Also, I too, really wanted to swipe the Tali figure.

yea, that misspelling was giving my wife twitches. She is way too much of a grammar nazi for her own good.

Also, I too, really wanted to swipe the Tali figure.

Fixed that for ya before she saw it!! ;)  :P

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork