Commander_Undies

Sorry Tam, I was going to hold out but can't. Got the bug last night.

I'm going to pre-order at Game today and digitally upgrade, I'll return my PS4 copy when it comes.

I knew you would cave in and get it.

Tam when are you getting a PS4

Pre ordered and will be here before Christmas. When are you getting yours?

It will be sometime next year. Hopefully not long after Christmas. I told everyone who gives me presents to give me cash or GameStop gift cards

God damn, I don't want this game. Like, at all. Yet here I am wanting to get the game.

I'm so torn.

You know you`re just gonna rage after 10 minutes :lol:

I`m not getting it either, unless people say it`s unbelievably good, no connection issues and perfect hit detection.

20131104-095019-620x364.jpg

Call of Duty: Ghosts is set to launch tomorrow (already out in some countries) and the game is being tampered with by hackers. Reports are coming in that there are XP lobbies, name tag hackers, wall hacks, and even high jumps.

We’ve reached out to IW and they’ve said the team is aware and fixes are being worked on.

@MinnesotaBurns actually had a chance to interview the hackers to ask how and why they’re doing it. Check out their response below:

http://www.charlieintel.com/2013/11/04/report-call-of-duty-ghosts-already-hacked-on-consoles/

tumblr_m2ienvKRMM1qfbvj1.gif

There are four reasons I'm not buying Ghosts:

They went back to the old scorestreak system. This, in my opinion, is a massive step backwards.

Not enough hardcore.

After the catastrophic failure of BF4, I have no intention of buying another game on launch any time soon.

I'm broke.

//Nice to see that there are already morons ruining the game though.

banlol.png