Patience and time from Xur

wapntake

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Xur has the patience and time for sale this week has anyone any opinions on this, I don't have a decent sniper yet so is this any good,

for 17 coins imho its a steal... arc damage, invisible perk when scoped in (when upgraded) awesome stability, and sounds sweet when shooting it... it's not icebreaker, but it's a very handy sniper rifle... get one, you won't be dissapointed...

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

ok i have a major dilemma and i could use some advice.  all i want is the iceB, and it seems bec everyone either has one already or everyone wants one more than any other sniper rifle and seeing as how xur has sold and RESOLD the same damn weapons (like pat and time, truth, etc...) more than once, why isn't he reselling the iceB again? i have enough coins to buy any one item but i have refused to buy anything bec i keep telling myself he'll resell the breaker again but as the weeks go by, that dream is fading quick and now i see this pat and time which i really do want but what's gonna happen is im gonna buy this and iceB will be sold the next week or in the near future and im gonna be pissed bec of all the time i wanted for it. see i don't come across strange coins often (i know, do weekly heroic for 9 coins) but it's hard to get on with enough people to do one or the time i can play with more time is during the daytime and i seem to have trouble with strangers meeting up for a silly heroic strike. i don't have 3 characters like most people do to get 27 coins a week, so when i am able to get a weekly strike done, i really save my coins for something extraordinary, which to me is the ice. what should i do? 

It's totally RNG. Xur sells roughly 20 exotic weapons but offers only one per week, and it's not like he cycles through them. Each week there is an equal chance of it being any one of them, about a 5% chance or 1 in 20 that it could be the Ice Breaker each week. Not great odds, but he will have it again eventually. Roll a 20 sided die enough times and it eventually comes up 20.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

Any time I'm on I will be more than happy to help with strikes. On that note P&T is a really good sniper. The only thing that makes the IB so good is the regeneration of ammo. The P&T has more impact I believe, a lot more accurate and is arc damage, since solar has been only once in nightfalls and arc seems to be up more than any it's more useful in nightfalls. Just my opinion.

i really save my coins for something extraordinary, which to me is the ice. what should i do?

IMO Bungie know icebreaker is one of the top 3 guns with fatebringer and vex. To me, they have clearly took it off xur's loot table and kept it on the RNG tables for specific strikes. Stretch dropped one off the nightfall last night, and i think Nev did something similar weeks ago (Nev, I'm sure it was a vanguard strike??). IceB hasn't been sold by Xur since the second week or something like that. If he does sell it they lnow EVERYBODY will get one and then (most ppl) only use that gun. They've already said they don't want that happening.

If I was you I'd be getting things like patience and time as this doesn't come up often and is a close second to the IceB in the special weapons category.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Any time I'm on I will be more than hungry to help with snacks. On that note PB&J is a really good sandwich. The only thing that makes the PB&J so good is the toast. The PB&J has to be on toast, a lot more delicious when on toast, since I've been eating PB&J on toast, my life has been so much better.  So yeah, PB&J is the way to go.   Just my opinion.

Hmm... interesting.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Like the sniper rifle but the only downfall is the amount of ammo it carries.

Eventually you unlock the Field Scout upgrade which helps a lot in the ammo department.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

It pays to have patience and time. Remember, arc burn. No matter how good the ice breaker is, patience and timehas its situational advantages. Example, this week's nightfall. Phogoth. We tried to down him as 27's and 28's. Once I switched over to patience and Time he went down much faster and we could kill those pesky Knights ate the door with arc shields. It is definitely worth having next to ice breaker. Once out of ammo switch to ice breaker and switch back once ammo is full.