Diablo 3 PS4

Sennex

So my wife bought this for me for Christmas.

While not a fan of the game, I will most likely end up playing it for a bit, anyone else play it?

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea, the only difference is, there are no factions or special currencies.

each map is random,

all the loot is random

if you don't like the loot you get, you can break it down and craft better loot

and its a top down view instead of an FPS

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

It's an excellent game on the PC. Only reason I never got into it was because I was in the middle of other games, but I've still got it. 

If we can get enough people to play it on the PS4, I'll pick it up tomorrow. Definitely worth a buy.

banlol.png

I am level 30 on my crusader

also just rolled a witch doctor and am going to do a monk as well

I can't remember what level my wizard is

Good stuff, bought it yesterday myself but played destiny last night to catch up om what I've missed.

How long does it take until you learn the basics and ready to do co-op?

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Good stuff, bought it yesterday myself but played destiny last night to catch up om what I've missed.

How long does it take until you learn the basics and ready to do co-op?

Co-op is available instantly from what I can tell. The basics you'll learn pretty quick. It's a good bit if playing around with menus to customize your stuff.

Picked this up today and played for about thirty minutes. I'll say I'm surprised by it. Really fun. Think it will be really good in a party

That was pretty fun last night.  It feels so different than D1 or D2.  Not bad, just feels so different to me.  I like it though.  

Anyone know how that max # is for a party? 

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

^^^^

Pretty sure 4 is right

Crusader hit 51, still haven't died or used a health potion (I am selling them now lol), I am into the expansion now, and about half way through it from what I can tell.

Maxed out my Enchanter, Backsmith, and Jewel dude, and started salvaging oranges. As fun as this is, something feels off, and I am hoping its just that "Normal" is actually easy mode

Sounds like going straight in on hard mode is the way forward...

I wouldnt. You end up getting a ton of good shit on normal.

Bank it, max out your crafters, and stash, and then jump into hardcore

Higher difficulty doesn't mean teh rewards get better, at least they don't on PC

I wouldnt. You end up getting a ton of good shit on normal.

Bank it, max out your crafters, and stash, and then jump into hardcore

Higher difficulty doesn't mean teh rewards get better, at least they don't on PC

Cheers for the advice Sennex. I'll be on later to do start off normal then if there isn't any extra perk drops. (more like will be I'll be shite at it as I've never diablo before [emoji6] )

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

just finished the game.

It restarts you in Act 1 on a higher difficulty, you keep all your stuff which is awesome. I was hitting ghouls for 60k+ damage right outside tristram and they didn't die LOL

If you guys roll Crusader, let me know, I have tried almost all of that classes stuff out and have some advice

I used to always roll with Wizard/Mage types in D1 and D2, so I'm going with a Barbarian in D3 to mix things up.  Not sure how I feel about it right now.  I'm going continue with him, but I'll probably go back to a Witchdoctor (what I played as in D3 on PC).  

Any Barbarian tips?

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

So how is it?

I considering getting FC4 or Diablo III or GTA V.

Would you get this over the other 2?

It's fun. Really fun. I still prefer FC4. GTA is good but there isn't much replay if you don't play online