Christmas list

Drifter

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you get a PS4 too! :)

I'm hoping for a gaming keyboard and mouse as well as some new PC speakers.

Even though I play on the ps4 the majority of the time because in addicted to Destiny.

I'll probably get the same shit I get every year. Something that will end up donated or in a garage sale. Seriously my wife is the world's worse at buying me gifts. She puts no effort of thought into it at all. I do know I'm getting Dragon Age and Far Cry 4. How do I know that because I bought them my fucking self. Then she said you can't have them until Christmas. So to return the gift giving generosity I'm buying her a frying pan and a set of knives hoping she gets the hint and starts cooking me dinner. Here's to hoping

Even though I play on the ps4 the majority of the time because in addicted to Destiny.

I'll probably get the same shit I get every year. Something that will end up donated or in a garage sale. Seriously my wife is the world's worse at buying me gifts. She puts no effort of thought into it at all. I do know I'm getting Dragon Age and Far Cry 4. How do I know that because I bought them my fucking self. Then she said you can't have them until Christmas. So to return the gift giving generosity I'm buying her a frying pan and a set of knives hoping she gets the hint and starts cooking me dinner. Here's to hoping

I still play a good amount of League of Legends and Skyrim.  

She will either start cooking you dinner, or murder you.  Frying pan and knives could go either way.  Tread carefully.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Well my main gift was going to be an Asus ROG Swift monitor, but I've seen endless reports of faults, returns being B grade monitors, people who have returned them no less than 10 times, shitty customer service from Asus, etc etc. For a £700 monitor, that's not a pill I was willing to swallow so it's gone back. 

I know I'm getting a Vita, that's about it, although my wife has put a billion gifts under the tree. 

It's rewarding to have a wife who loves you more than anything else on the face of the earth, trust me :D

banlol.png

It's rewarding to have a wife who loves you more than anything else on the face of the earth, trust me :D

Oh don't get me wrong mine loves me to death she just sucks at buying gifts. That's with everyone not just me. She has a million other things going on to put effort into gifts I guess. Especially now since she's the boss and short three nurses.

My boy has bought me Assassins Creed Unity, I was seriously touched that he even thought about a present and then used his own cash on it. Hopefully it won't be as bad as the early reviews

God knows what my wife has got me. She has a specail talent in finding clothes that are marked XL but are tight on me. Seriously I'm a large at worst, but every Xmas morning I get clothes that make me feel like a fat bastard, just before the biggest feast of the year.

Seriously nothing wife and I don't buy gifts for each other at Xmas, people think its weird but all year if we want/need owt we just get it.

So I will get whisky or wine I don't drink some socks and some deodorant stuff.

If I'm lucky any t-shirts I get will be wearable.

Good chance when the final child leaves home Xmas will hopefully just pass us by.

Only good thing is this year 2 weeks off work...

Seriously nothing wife and I don't buy gifts for each other at Xmas, people think its weird but all year if we want/need owt we just get it.

We did the same thing this year.  I got my sister in law a plane ticket to visit us, and that's what my wife wanted.

Most of our Christmas swag comes from my aunt.

I'm kinda in the same boat as Techno. The wife and I may buy something for "us" and my mom will get me a bunch of little things, but there's nothing I really want that I wouldn't just go out and buy. Christmas for me is about siting around my parents house with my wife and brother and two dogs. Eating cookies all day and drinking cocoa. 

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

I honestly wish for nothing but good company, good laughs and happiness...

I don't expect any special gifts at all and it's fine if I don't get any.

I'm kinda in the same boat as Techno. The wife and I may buy something for "us" and my mom will get me a bunch of little things, but there's nothing I really want that I wouldn't just go out and buy. Christmas for me is about siting around my parents house with my wife and brother and two dogs. Eating cookies all day and drinking cocoa.

See I wish it was more like this around here. I would be ashamed to tell you all what my wife has spent on Christmas.

I'm kinda in the same boat as Techno. The wife and I may buy something for "us" and my mom will get me a bunch of little things, but there's nothing I really want that I wouldn't just go out and buy. 

My ex-wife convinced me to donate to charity instead of doing gifts.  It was one of the smarter things we ever did together.  I don't know that a lot of the family got it when we gave them certificates for their favorite charities to donate in their name, but few of us are lacking for material goods and we didn't have any kids so it made sense.

My little lady is going to visit her folks in Barcelona for three whole weeks. I shouldn't let Dave or Rich know that, as I value my liver ;)

I stay at home to look after the cats, or at least that's my excuse. Barcelona is better visited in better weather. We live and work together so I seriously value some 'Phil-time'. This does not necessarily mean three weeks of wanking, smoking and playing computer games...but it comes pretty close :lol:

Gift-wise we're the same as some of you guys, we don't really go for crimbo presents. I bought her a £500 yamama keyboard for her birthday in September, she was dying for it...... she never touches it <_<

An old Irish saying from my mum this time of year regarding presents was: You'll get a doll, a drum, a kick up the bum, and a chase a round the table.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg