A date with Destiny

TigerBurge

With Christmas coming up a several people off for a extended period of time around the holiday I thought about trying to set up a day of gaming. By gaming I mean Destiny.

I was thinking about December 30th. Reset day. Split up runs on Weekly and Nightfall strikes. Run HM VoG and of course the new raid.

If anyone is intrested let me know. The day can be moved as needed but thought that would be a good day to get a lot done.

So find you a babysitter. Piss your wives off. Stock up of energy drinks and junk food.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am all for it...:) my wife should be at work that day anyway...:) sign me up!!!

Mine will be too. Just need to find a sitter for little man. Our sitter is going to be out of town that week.

I'm in too...if you don't mind a 29 VoG noob tagging along..

Hopefully all us lonely 29's will be thirty thanks to the new gear in the DOC.

I'm still a 29 thanks to RNGesus. That mother fucker.

Would love to do this...I'm at work til 5pm UK time, so what time would you start....? Happy to give it a go and stay up all night and just go straight to work the next day when you finish...might as well if its Christmas [emoji16]

I'll start to try Coffee, just for this.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Lol all the guys complaining about their women. While this Bachelor is free to do as he pleases. )

People find it weird I'm married and free to do as I please :)

TBH she sees it as quiet time when I'm away lol

Look forward to 24hrs gaming so my living room will be off limits to women folk ;)