Auptyk plays Destiny now?

Stretch616

I had my usual look into the cluster fuck that is the Destiny forums and i found a post that had me giggling. The OP of this thread had basically came up with a well reasoned way of earning raid gear rather than relying on RNGesus and this was the reply he got:

"Actually the loot system is quite good, it makes sure not everyone get's to a 30 so quick.

Don't like the drops? Your own fault, make a duplicate character.

Don't come on here and try to make all these changed because YOU can't get the gear you need.

You sir, might have to just get better"

:) :)

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He strikes again:

Possible Solutions:

1. Get better!!!!!!!!!! (Cheapest method)

2. Thumb stick risers (for those who want more range in stick movement)

3. Buy your own mouse and keyboard

Either way, people need to stop crying about other players being better than them.

Destiny players in real life:

"Oh wahhhh, this guys car is faster than mine... We both have the same basic make and model, but he spent money to upgrade his. And that's cheating! I could do it too, but I'm above that!!!! But, I'm not above whining on the forums about it...."

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

Love it but, and I may be missing the point here, #3 I didn't think Destiny was available on PC?

Not sure about PC, but the conversation that was taken from was about people using mouse & keyboard on the PS4 and how it's an unfair advantage over controller users.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.