Stuff I've bought - ONLY SELF TAKEN PHOTOS!

Diddums

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice man that looks insanely small, half of it is just the grip. Is the original grip the same size? I'm guessing there's many small pistols about, i only really know guns from COD and Halo but something tells me Halo's aren't real but just in case they are get the pistol from Halo 1. What an insane weapon!!

Also "it shines like a diamond in a goats ass" is now my favourite saying  :lol:

Nice man that looks insanely small, half of it is just the grip. Is the original grip the same size? I'm guessing there's many small pistols about, i only really know guns from COD and Halo but something tells me Halo's aren't real but just in case they are get the pistol from Halo 1. What an insane weapon!!

Also "it shines like a diamond in a goats ass" is now my favourite saying  :lol:

The original grips are smaller.  I'll post some pics up when I get the screw.  They are the same length, but they are thinner.

The Detective Special is small enough to use as a pocket pistol with the original grips.  If you want, I'll get a pic with something for scale.

The original grips are smaller.  I'll post some pics up when I get the screw.  They are the same length, but they are thinner.

The Detective Special is small enough to use as a pocket pistol with the original grips.  If you want, I'll get a pic with something for scale.

That'd be cool man, interested to see how small it is. Mad how something so small can be so dangerous.

That'd be cool man, interested to see how small it is. Mad how something so small can be so dangerous.

P4300006_zpssa6hrcmi.jpg

There you go, on top of a 50 Euro.  It's almost exactly as long as the 50 from muzzle to the point where the rubber grip meets the metal.