The Shield Of Steel Returns

Stretch616

I just had a pretty good few games with the shield and i'm buzzing on COD again. If the connection stays stable and i can get games like this, then this will be a good year on COD for me.

Here's one of my recent games for your viewing pleasure:

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the names in the middle of the screen is that people talking currently in game?

Yeah. It's kind of annoying watching it back but strangely i didn't notice it at all when playing.

Muting people is the way forward i guess!

Nice vid man, do you have the spike drone unlocked? It's pretty much this games throwing knife/tomahawk. Really good with a shield and fast hands perk :)

Not unlocked it yet. Looking forward to having a go with it though. Just a bit worried about how defenceless it leaves you.

Does anyone know if scavenger works on any of exo launchers options?

Not unlocked it yet. Looking forward to having a go with it though. Just a bit worried about how defenceless it leaves you.

Does anyone know if scavenger works on any of exo launchers options?

I did hear that lethals don't replenish with scav, I cannot confirm tho but its unlikely.

There's an attatchment for the shield for fast melee so that's why it's so quick. Standard melee isn't too bad either though.

There's a really cool shield plant attatchment which gives off a stun grenade effect to people stood in front of it. It's really going to be a fun year.

I'm upto nearly 300 shield kills already after 1 good night on it. Boost bashing has become a new sport for me!!

Thanks for more kind comments :)

But you can call back your Spike Drone by pressing the button you used to throw it with

I like the sound of this. Only a couple more levels till i unlock it. And only 150 more bash kills (350 done already) to max out the shield stuff

Completely forgot to come in here and say but i watched your video the other day, you're still a beast with that thing!!

Cheers Rich

Hit my 500 kills with the shield tonight :) :) So going to cobble a few clips together and try and get my 1st montage in a while done.

Thanks to everyone i've played with so far. I hope i've not been too much of a burden!