Getting killed from behind

J4MES OX4D

I can't seem to get a decent streak going. I've managed a few 5's and sixes with my best at 7 I think but I'm struggling to even get a UAV. Whenever I get a couple of kills or even three; someone kills me from behind. I'm not sure if it's down to the spawns or just the general layout of the maps with the additional verticality allowing for players to move around above undetected. 

Anyone else struggling to get things going? 

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched thunders video today saying the same thing.

Most of us won't need high streaks and it will lead to people camping again.

Seems odd a game based on fast movement and the way to be successful is likely to be being cautious.

I got an 11 just now... But prior to that this morning I hadn't even got a 650 point UAV... It is very hard to keep a streak going...

Sometimes it's because I boost up or down right into the barrel of someone's gun ...

blackops2sig.jpg

Watching Euan's stream last night makes me inclined to agree that faster is not better.

When jumping about like a mad frog he was getting a 1(ish)k/d but when he was only boosting occasionally and pre adsing on the corners he was doing much better.

Note: Not saying K/D is a good measure, just using it to make my point

I noticed that you also seem to be team dependant (more) to get you streaks. If you have a bad team it takes no time to get spawn trapped on many of these maps. 

I play mostly domination. If your team doesn't play the objectives or cap the flags its pretty miserable. 

Many of the streaks have a support option in the configuration menu. So if you are the type of player that racks up a lot of points by dies many times along the way that may be worth a look. 

I run UVA, care package and vulcan.

I'll probably change over to system hack once it is available.

Many of the streaks have to be controlled manually also which makes them risky to use. You don't want to stop to use one of those lower streaks just to have yourself killed and end your streaks. 

I think that's actually all good. It balances things out nicely and most of the streaks aren't over powered anyways

Having watched Scumpii straight decimating lesser mortals, one thing i noticed in one of his games where he dropped a 50+ like it was nothing, he spent most of the game on the ground not boost jumping/scuf jumping like everybody else. 

I know his aim is extremely good anyways but he seemed to have so much more control and could follow the enemy a lot easier when they were jumping around. Might be worth something to anybody who has gotten a little carried away jumping around like Tigger off his head on smack

APmVvKG.gif