Advanced Warfare LIVE Stream

J4MES OX4D

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For anyone interested, I am alive, but more importantly, the live stream is OpTic Gaming playing 4v4 eSports rules (although I don't know what they are yet).

It's being casted by MLG's Puckett, they are playing for about 2 hours.

First game has been great.

I like the fact it takes that bit longer to kill someone, gives you a chance if you don't get the first shot off...

The MK14 looks badass as usual!

The TTK still seems low but it'll be interesting to see how it fares online with lag comp enabled. Hopefully it'll be inbetween BO2 and Ghosts. BO2 was way to high compounded with the bad bullet detection and Ghosts felt like Hardcore mode even in core :lol:

Ah my bad; boost dash is indeed the left stick from what I've just seen. Slam is confirmed on the right with a mid-air click.

Now I know how the Cap'n feels with Destiny talk!! This all seem freaking complicated!! :wacko:

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

Now I know how the Cap'n feels with Destiny talk!! This all seem freaking complicated!! :wacko:

I've pre-ordered AW on PC but the first thing I'm doing is plugging my old 360 pad in as I am dreading how crazy the mechanics are gonna be on a keyboard! M+K players usually have an advantage over controllers on PC but I think it will be very different on this game..

Some highlights from the stream last night including a Search and Destroy match from 12.00 onwards

Why aren't you getting it on ps4 James?

I had a load of Steam vouchers so I just decided to get AW on PC in the end.  If it's good; I may invest in a PS4 version too - haven't actually got my PS4 online yet because I haven't had much of a chance to game regularly this year and the selection of titles available has been a bit iffy but there is solid games on the way so I may splash out on PSN and AW and not get everyone Christmas presents this year :D I really miss online console gaming and hopefully AW rejuvenates COD and if so; I'll definitely have to be part of it :)