who else is pumped for Nightfall??:)

Ryan Pedro

I even reset everything, updated firmware, tested connection and logged back in thinking everything should be fine. Get into a game and started the Nightfall again, then boom disconnected from the Destiny servers. Frustrating!!!

yeah, I had a few issues, and I really appreciate you carrying me through a few bumped times... I did ok on my two NIghtfalls for rewards... :) got a Saint-14 Titan helmet that is now 3 shards, and a Crest of Lupi Titan chest plate that is also now shards... what's crazy is when I got back on after dinner everything ran flawlessly... go figure... my void weapons were killing it I must say...

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to have a nightfall run with Ryan and Matt tonight, it was miles quicker than last weeks!! Thanks for the games guys :)

your welcome!!! it was really fun, and Matt handled his business like a champ when I kept getting booted at the worst possible times...

Grrrrr. Got kicked from servers 3 times through it. Got pissed off. Turned off PS4. Kicked dog. Fucked mrs. Feel better.

:)

that sucks stretch... it was royally pissing me off as well... if you are not done, let me know tonight, and I will jump in and go through it again... :)

I still need to do it with my Hunter. Got a invite from a random to do it. Gave it a go. Big mistake.

doubt you need help later as I am sure you will have it done by the time I get home, but if you do, hit me up when I am online...

Will do. Tommy still needs it done too.

cool deal... I will be doing the dailys when I get home, and then probably start leveling up my other farmer hunter... will be working on story mode to get that out of the way, but will definitely join anyone that needs an extra member...

If it's not a brain fart to get on, I still need to do the nightfall if any lovely souls are willing to give me a hand. I'll probably be on this afternoon or tonight.

Bit weird to think this time next week most of us will be on Call of Duty and not doing this...

Still got to do mine Sam, so hopefully our paths will cross!

As for the COD bit i'm not so sure. I think the base we've established is on Destiny for the long haul. COD will take up some of my gaming time for sure, but I think Destiny is now going to be my main squeeze. I hope it will be the same for other people

Still got to do mine Sam, so hopefully our paths will cross!

As for the COD bit i'm not so sure. I think the base we've established is on Destiny for the long haul. COD will take up some of my gaming time for sure, but I think Destiny is now going to be my main squeeze. I hope it will be the same for other people

After this week, I'm not sure I'll jump on much until the expansion drop. It's getting very repetitive at the minute and I'm disappointed they haven't added anything new. They said the game would be different every time you log on but that never happened. I really hope they have a special Halloween event over the weekend but I doubt it.

If it's not a brain fart to get on, I still need to do the nightfall if any lovely souls are willing to give me a hand. I'll probably be on this afternoon or tonight.

Bit weird to think this time next week most of us will be on Call of Duty and not doing this...

if you see me online when you get on, I will gladly run it with you... I have completed all of them twice over, but always like to run them as much as possible anyway... I will probably be leveling my farm hunter in between...